Approved dylan324205's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by dylan324205, Nov 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    HaHaYoudeadBaby
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned by Ted for “ ghosting / teaming “ and idk why ?? I wasn’t ghosting and yoshi I thought was rdming I didn’t know he was at I don’t even have him as a friend on steam so that was just so random to be band from a game I play so often for no reason...I literally on the server for more then 10 h a day !
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I can show my steam friends as well as ppl I was playing with that I apologized for not killing him I ended up killing my self cuz I didn’t want my karma going lower if I killed him and he was innocent !! I can call (the_queen-of_vermin) as a witness as well as ( sgt_stank)​

2. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

I've seen it and will respond when I can, Izzy is also providing some of the evidence part.

3. Ted

Your ban has also changed from teaming/ghosting to Metagaming

4. iizzy

iizzy Pastel Pink Punk VIP

In this video, you are up in the vent with Yoshi throughout most of his T round. You watch and hide away a little bit as he snipes down at people and goes down to the floor and back up the vent. You continue hanging out with him as he snipes some people, even carrying a dead body into his eyesight to mess around with him. Someone else comes up the vent and calls him a traitor, and you stand by as he picks up a shotgun, blasts him in the face, and walks over the unIDed body multiple times. You then decide to kill yourself due to how "confused" you are. You keep saying, over and over through the round, that you're "confused", even asking if the guy he blasted with a shotgun was a traitor in a very questioning tone, whilst his unIDed body is trampled by the obvious T.

You apologized for not killing him, and killed yourself at the end, sure. What's his excuse for not killing you? An innocent who watched pretty much his entire T round unfolding and doing absolutely nothing about it?

5. Ted... are you kidding me did u see my Karma if I made the wrong choice and killed a innocent I would have got karma band ... u been playing with us for over 10 rounds I wasn’t ghosting old why he didn’t kill me .... you can even hear me saying wtf is going on to everyone asking is he’s kos or a t ... on top of all of this I literally thought he was rdming ppl and to add to everything you banned me assuming me and yoshi were friends but we literally just met in the server and me and yoshi and queen were just vibing I’m sorry that you thought I was ghosting or teaming but it was a honest mix up I just wish you could have spoken to me before just banning me so I could explain more... why would I do anything like that to get banned when I have a crazy amount of played hours on the server I’m known by so many and viewed and a fun player ...

6. On top of all this ... I didn’t even have yoshi added on steam to about 10 mins ago saying this

7. Like here’s proof that we didn’t know eachother seriously you should have talked to me before making a big play like that

Attached Files:

8. Meta gaming , serious .... I posted evidence showing me and yoshi did not know eachother or weren’t working together ..... this is unbelievable to presume somthing and take action before knowing and seeing all the evidence .... I was ring ghosting nor meta gaming that’s is why I killed my self I was lost and didn’t wanna lose karma so I made the choice to kill my self so it wouldn’t be on me and even knowing this and hearing me in the vid call out time and time again “ is he kosed” “ is he a t” and no one responded and I even apologized afterwords and asked sgt stank if yogi was a t “ you still made the choice to ban me from a server on on more then you

9. And Izzy to answer you question I brought the body to try to push him off the side so it would kill him and not take my karma away cuz I had no idea he was a t that’s why u seen me hitting him with it not “ playing around “

10. Ted

Hey there HaHaYoudeadBaby,

I banned the both of you as you were both playing the game how it is not supposed to be playing in a metagaming/teaming way.

Yoshi as T was killing innocents while you (innocent) stood right by his side.
    Also to add up before the video of Izzy there were 2 more kills which showed you in view and able to witness the kills yoshi made;

The first one gives a more distinct view of how you 2 didn't kill each other as the second video just continues after.
    This second video is a bit wonky as it only shows you and me looking at each other dead in the eyes.
    After these video's the situation goes further in the video Izzy made.
    These video's show you in more then enough situations where a T was blatantly killing people right in front of you.

Then I will now adress your karma issue:
    You had 1.000 karma the round it all happened and 1 kill of a RDM'er wouldn't have effected your game play in the slightest. (can be seen in Izzy's video and my second video)
    The next round you even had 998 karma, the round in witch i banned the both of you because of these actions. (the karma can be seen in my second video)

Do you have anything to say or address before i conclude the appeal?

Greetings,

Ted the cuddly bear :bear:

(I'm making dinner whilst making this, so if I missed anything I'm sorry)

11. Ted I’m asking you to look at the evidence ... I did not know yoshi is real life nor in communication with him besides the main chat in the game ... your right yoshi could have killed me thus why I was so confused when I seen him killing ppl I assumed he was rdming ppl and didn’t kill him simply cuz I didn’t want my karma going lower ( why I ended up killing my self ) yoshi killed 3 ppl out not me so I just was lost ... I even asked stank after to find out if yoshi was a t and he replied “ yes it’s fine “ I have provided evidence showing yoshi added me after u banned both of us and I wasn’t in any contact with him so “ meta gaming “ isn’t true .... it was a honest mistake on my part I should have just killed him but I was lost I didn’t know what was happening as u see in the vid I was always bidding in the vent cuz I didn’t wanna get shot .... you can hear me in the video asking is he’s kos or a t .... so I just don’t know why you would say I was ghosting or meta gaming when I provided info showing we didn’t know eacother !

12. Like god I have over 400h played hours in that server alone , ik all the rules and i know the bans I wouldn’t cheat or ghost or do anything that would make me look bad or get me banned especially when I recently applied for moderator :(

13. iizzy

iizzy Pastel Pink Punk VIP

you're still ignoring us pointing out that your karma was 1000. you were not in any danger of your karma going down enough to get karmabanned whatsoever. as for your evidence, it doesn't really mean much. i'm sure that you know that there are ways to talk with people and coordinate with people without being friends on Steam. you in fact do have about 1000 hours on our server (although if my experience is any account, I would guess that 90% of those are AFK hours). are you telling me that after 1000 hours on our servers alone, you don't understand how karma works, or that a body doesn't prop push people? none of your story is adding up whatsoever.

14. Ovby you don’t know me cuz ... I’m only afk from 11:45pm-4am cuz I work besides that I’m always on so don’t make assumptions you know nothing about... on the matter of other means of communication let’s be real .... if we’re “ friends “playing gmod on steam the chances of me having him on steam would be like 99% so be realistic ... and to add to the karma thing i don’t care it’s up to the player to make the choice to kill somone they suspect I seen him killing but I assumed he was rdming cuz no one called out kos on him and he didn’t kill me so I was confused I even went so far as to kill my self to get away from the situation cuz I was not sure ... please don’t ever make Speculations on me if you don’t know me as a person or as a player u have not got the privilege to play with..

15. Besides watch the video you uploaded it was clear I tryed pushing him off the platform with the body , I just had no clue you couldn’t prop push ppl with body’s or budge ( I have never tried to prop push somone with a body before therefore didn’t know I couldn’t ) it’s crazy to see u have a video with proof of me asking if he’s a t and asking if he was kos then me running off the building and asking sgt stank if yoshi was a t and still accuse me of meta gaming at most I was just fooling around but to go as so far to accuse me of meta gaming with clear proof I don’t have him on steam is just absurd

16. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Just gonna put this out here before its going to make more pointless Arguements, but Ghosting and being friends, have nothing to do with your ban.
    The main ban is Metagaming the act of working against the objective of your team - in this case you witnessing a Traitor kill multiple people, and not kill them while they dont kill you either, in other words passive teaming up with the enemy.

Karma was at top, you acting confused after he gets KoSed by several people multiple times and kills people infront of you.
    There is no way for you to still be confused after all those factors taking place.

Oh looks like I was too late, you made another pointless arguement.

Just be patient and wait for Ted's decision.

Final thing I will say, confused or not does not change the fact that you took part in metagaming.
    So why should you be unbanned?
    This time focus on metagaming and not if you were friends or not.

If you keep building up an arguement that leads to nowhere, I will be locking the appeal until Ted can finish it up.

17. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

I am going to drop your quote from the other appeal you posted about this along with our extended rules on metagaming as it differs from some other communities

18. Thank you , but I read the rules already my issue is with the ban I got for it , it was a 30 day ban for my first offence of toxic game play that happened one time during one game that only I think 3 ppl were killed by....I did not take action and kill him and for that I’m sorry like I said in the game in the video when I Apologized for not killing him and not knowing he was an actual T ... 30 day ban is crazy for thinking I was wittnissing a mass rdm and not taking action and I have said sorry countless of times this happened once and it won’t happen again

19. Ted

Hey there HaHaYoudeadBaby,

I've had a small conversation with some fellow staff members and came to the following conclusion:
    I will be reducing the ban for the both of you, Yoshi and you.
    Let this ban be a warning for the next time.
    I also advice you to read up on our extended rules; Big page of rules

Ban: Reduced to 1 week local.

If you got any other questions you can always dm me here on the forums or on discord (when I'm not bizzy with my dinner) Tedelicious#9939

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.