Dying Light: Bad Blood

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sly, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Sly

Sly Onward and Upward to Greater Glory VIP Silver

Link if you haven't seen the game yet: https://store.steampowered.com/app/766370/Dying_Light_Bad_Blood/

Dying light is a Battle Royale where your main goal is to collect DNA Samples. You can do this in multiple ways. You can clear out a horde of zombies and find a spore sample which you can then collect or you can hunt down enemy players and destroy them to take their collected samples. With every sample you collect you gain levels and experience which give you more stamina, speed, and melee damage. Once you have collected enough samples a helicopter spawns and you are marked as hunted showing every player your location. You need to get to the helipad clear out any enemies that are on it and wait for the timer to tick down for your escape. There is only one seat on the helicopter so first person to complete all this wins. The game is in early access currently so expect bugs.

Just bought the game like a week ago so far i'm enjoying it. Post thoughts on the game or share moments you had while playing.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

Dying Lights original game is quite fun too though.

Reminds me of Ring of Elysium on the way you leave, helipad/ helicopter picks you up.

3. Sly

Sly Onward and Upward to Greater Glory VIP Silver

I just like the fact that its a final fight to the death before you are allowed to leave or if no one comes to you you can just peace out if no one decides to come in.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1