Rejected Dumb Suggestion (Read - Vote)

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Jabba the Slut, Jun 29, 2020.

Tags:
?

Should we remove the Dumb Rating?

1. Yes.

19.7%
  2. No.

80.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

updated list of the people who get triggered from ratings:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Is it just me or does it seem like only current staff and ex staff other than Marshall seem to be voting yes?

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Remove the community

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Just hold the losers that spam dumb ratings accountable.

Removing the dumb rating would only lead to some other rating used to instigate. It could be dislike, disagree, or bad spelling.

Keeping the ratings the same way will still allow people that don't understand how to communicate with each other to remain in their passive-aggressive bubbles.

The only change I would like to see is people treat each other like a human and the ones that don't are held accountable. It's honestly the least difficult thing to do.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  7. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

Honestly I don't think ratings are very meaningful. They help you see how much support your posts have and where the support is coming from, but other than that they don't make much of a difference. A while ago I trolled Jabba when he said he was about to hit 2000 positive ratings before he hit 200 negative, and is anyone other than Jabba gonna care about the dumb ratings I gave him? Ratings are almost as meaningless as reddit karma, and it's really not worth removing dumb when nobody other than the victim is gonna care about getting that rating. The content of your posts says a lot more about you than your ratings anyways.

And yes, I'm prepared for the flood of dumb ratings I'm gonna get for saying I don't care about ratings.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. Adlactor Nell

Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! VIP

wait so do I rate dumb or not?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Why don't you just close this thread it's just full of retards that don't like their dumb fucking ideas dumbed for all the people that voted yes on baby dick easy mode.

Tl:Dr
    Doh I'm offended by getting a dumb rating let me vote yes on this thread to make the community kid friendly

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

I say we replace dumb rating with Troll face rating.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Have fun trying to beat @Sir Lemoncakes I tried to beat him but as you can see on my profile ratings, it never worked. I got about 150 dumb ratings and that's about it.

14. Yeah, it is a way to instigate people, but like you told me and countless other people, if you can't handle being on the internet, then leave. It's annoying as hell, especially when one's ratings are lower than their self confidence, but people need to learn to ignore it and move on, it's gonna happen.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Dumb Suggestion.

Rejected.

• Funny x 6
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb x 1