Dumb reasons for which you have been arrested.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Kyül, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Pretty self explanatory, dumb stories you wanna share. Can also include dumb arrests of people you were with.
    Lets do a greentext format btw

My story:
    >Carnival 2015 in Germany.
    >I live in the south and its a huge festivity. Mostly drunken kids everywhere on the streets.
    >Lots of undercover child protective services roaming around catching the youngest they can find with alcohol and taking it away. They search everyone they can.
    >Hanging out with buds, drinking and smoking in our usual spot.
    >CPS creeps roaming around screeching at the sight of a group of youngsters isolated.
    >ivegotyouinmysights.jpeg
    >We hide everything before they get to search us.
    >Pal I was with decided it would be a great idea to take his dad´s taser (security guard of sorts) to prank somebody.
    >We get called out, cops arrive almost immediately.
    >Me and Taserboy get knocked down and a friend actually manages to juke the cops and dip.
    >Get taken into custody for the next 5 hours.
    >Fined 250 Euro I had to repay my dad for the next 3 months
    >Feelsgoodman

Idk if this is gonna work but eh im bored hit me with your best shots.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

doin 55 in a 54

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

I've never been arrested for breaking the law. But I suppose if I didn't have SGM things would maybe be different? [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

Where the heck is there a 54 and not a 55? This story is unrealistic!

5. Kyül

Paci more like CNN with all the fake news

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

no.

7. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

ya boy hasnt caught gotten yet god bless

the pigs will never get me

8. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Back when I was at the army, one of our subordinates jokingly proposed marriage to his direct officer. She went along with the joke, but unfortunately for him one of the higher-ups happened to enter just as he was on his knee before her. Said higher-up didn't like the joke as much, and the poor fellow ended up in military jail for 14 days.
    Yes, high ranks have no sense of humor.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

>tripping on DXM
    >suddenly runs out of tobacco
    >remembers 7/11 that's about 3 miles away
    >too far to walk
    >remembers my friend left her very girly bike in my closet
    >riding bike to 7/11 at ~2am while tripping balls
    >sees a police car roll up with the lights on
    >"Is this your bike?"
    >"Nfno it's my frends" I began to slur
    >"but it's a girl bike, you stole it"
    >questioning intensifies
    >unable to give coherrent answers
    >arrested for stealing a bike
    >was released when morning came around

But yeah, coulda got a DUI from riding my friends bike. Instead, the cop thought it was stolen, and didn't give me any sobriety test. was barely in jail for a few hours.

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. Kyül

KEKd. What an incompetent cop. Did you end up going to 7/11 after?

11. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

nah dude that ended up being a really rough night lol, ended up sleeping it off the next day

12. 4sea

4sea VIP

I was not arrested, but I did have some idiotic brushes with the cops.

Storytime 1:
    I was a little forclet, and went bowling with my best friend and his little brother. We were around 8 years old at the time, and his little brother 6.
    After the bowling we went outside, and they had huge rocks laying there. Bigger than us as a kid big. Since his parents were still inside paying we started to play around a bit.
    I think we did some mock up fighting and the little brother played dead on the ground. My friend then pointed towards the rock 'let's crush him!' so we pretended to lift the rock to go and squash him to a fitting death.
    At that point, I could see 2 cops who were randomly patrolling suddenly starting to run like the donut shop held a sale. They were running towards me and my friend.
    For some reason they thought two children could lift a rock bigger than themselves and would actually kill my friend's little brother. The guy cop started to scold us and threaten us with jail time for attempting to murder someone. I told him we couldn't even lift that rock and that he was being dumb. Well... He was going to show us how easily that rock could be lifted..
    He lifted it maybe half an inch while his face went bright red of exertion as it was that heavy. So simply said, no way two kids could've lifted that high enough to actually carry over several meters, but he seemed to think that him lifting that rock for a tiny bit would've impressed little me. Wrong was he!
    He then started to seriously threaten me with taking me to the police station if I didn't stop arguing with him, my friend then already ran inside and got his parents who then solved the issue.

Storytime 2:
    It was when young forclet grew up to be a rebellious teenage forcel and I just got my drivers license. I picked my friends up in the awesome lego block car of my mother and we turned on some music while we were chilling on the local playground near one of my friends' house. Do note, the music was barely audible from where we were sitting only a few meters further. After around 10 minutes I thought it was enough and I parked the car a bit further away.
    We only just got back to the playground when a few cops showed up. We were forced to show our id's and they ran it through their database (yay like we are actual criminals :X3:)
    Seems some neighbors complained about some unruly youth who was playing 'loud' music on the playground and driving their cars over the playground, slipping around and doing donuts. :LOL:
    We simply said we just got there and had no clue who was there before us. But to hear that insane exaggeration must mean there have to be some really great neighbors

Storytime 3:
    Just a few months ago I was getting me some groceries and when I got out of the parking lot some person nearly rammed poor ol' me.
    Shaken by his awesome driving skills I turned back around and parked next to him. I walked towards his car and knocked on the window to ask him if he noticed that he almost rammed my car.
    What followed was an impressive display of primal mating calls accompanied with something I think was a mix between break dancing and having a stroke. With wild movements he was slamming on his steering wheel while shouting at me, all the time with his mother right next to him. When he got out of his car he walked up to me in something I can only describe of 'a manacing display of intimidation'. I do feel I have to explain this part a bit further into detail, as I've done martial arts for 13 years and I fitness 5 days a week so I'm by no means a small guy, yet this small thin kid walked up to me thinking I would get intimidated, it was pretty funny. I've seen leprechauns with a pot of gold that looked more menacing :LOL:
    Anyway, I digress.. He started to curse at me in some foreign language all the while I tried to stay calm but since he was quite aggressive I also showed him I was ready to go at any given moment, which luckily made his aggression cool down quite a bit. In the end, I mostly just stood there baffled by this angry kid who reminded me a lot about those tiny chihuahua's that will just start to bark at you full throttle for no reason. I asked him if he could speak dutch as all I heard were foreign insults which seemed to make him even more upset. Looking back at it, his accent was just very thick and he wasn't insulting me but he was trying to speak dutch :whistle:
    But forcie, why do you share this random story? Well, 3 weeks later I got a letter that I had to go to a police station for harassment, racism, hate speech and intimidation.

At this point in time I was baffled. Not just about the fact that I was reported to the police for doing basically nothing, but also for the fact that they seriously wanted me to go to the police station for that nonsense. Do note: at that point in time it was all over the news that the police had to let a lot of serious cases go since they didn't have the required manpower to investigate them. Murderers got free, burglaries didn't get investigated and then little old me had to go to the police station over something this silly...

Well, I ended up calling them if there was seriously any need to go, and they gave me the answer 'if you don't show up we can arrest you at any given moment and fine or jail you for not showing up'. So I had no choice and I went. Had to register my finger prints, take mug shots (not joking) ... and had to talk to mister tough guy for an hour only to hear 5 minutes later that the case would be thrown out as there wasn't enough evidence.
    Well.. yeah you idiots, of course there was no evidence. It was a baseless claim and you're dumb for seriously investigating it.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

Never been arrested because im gud boi

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. Cain

Cain Bronze

I was never caught to be arrested and because Im a good