Dued's Introductory Message

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dued, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Dued

Dued VIP

HEY GAMERS!

DO YOU WANT A NEW RAZER MOU-wait this isn't what I meant to post.

Hello.

My name is Dued and I have decided to inflitrate into your community.

You will most likely see me on EU TTT servers unless de_dolls is on, I absolutely have vitrol for that map.

Anyway, a bit about me IRL.

I am 20 years old, student of an IT Based Uni majoring in Software Engineering.
    I am a junior powerlifter and am planning to compete in higher categories in the future.

I have played the drums for the last 12 years and listened to a variety of genres, currently loving Punk and Riddim Dubstep.

I am color-blind (Protanopia) and half blind ( right eye has been dead since September due to nerve damage.) but I learned to live with it and can easily decipher colors in TTT, so don't worry about me accidentally RDMing you.

So uh, yeah, thats mostly it.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I am an open book.

• Friendly Friendly x 9
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Hey there.
    Welcome to the community :)

3. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

hello and hope to see you around! xoxo

4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Welcome to our community. Hope you find a good place here among us.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Nathan776

Nathan776 Administrator Administrator VIP Silver

Mah boi decided to introduce himself. Ya best start playing ttt more so I dont have to keep carrying ya in csgo. But in all seriousness, the next time I see you in game you are getting a harpoon to the face.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Ha nice to meet you, hope to see you soon

7. Reda-Lex

Reda-Lex sup, China ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)/ Administrator VIP

8. Welcome Welcome, hope to see you on the dolls.

9. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

oh hell ya

(i'd post the uncensored version of this one but i'd get in trouble so whatever)

Anyways man, hope to see you around on EU sometime soon! :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dued

Dued VIP

Ayy, you too. Here is some that I like :D

11. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Do you have complete protanopia or protanomaly? I have taken a handful of tests with my ophthalmologist and they say I have mild/moderate protanomaly, I have a hard enough time playing TTT with the thin ass green/red crosshairs can't imagine what it must be like completely blind to red/green.

Welcome btw, your profile pic hurts my eyes and hope to catch you ingame whenever I decide to play.

12. Dued

Dued VIP

Complete Protanopia, was diagnosed after an accident that screwed up both of my eyes sadly. The right one is fully dead now but the left one is 20/20 with protanopia because of the damaged nerve.
    You get used to it after a while, I can remember what Red used to look like but as time goes on it is fading. If I had to describe it, it would be like this.

Red = Dark Blue
    Green = Yellow

Its odd, but I got fully used to it.

It does not really impair me that much as I expected, I just can't drive for obvious reasons but everything else is fair game. Since I code, there are a lot of themes of IDEs and source code editors.

Also, it helps to edit the crosshair thickness using commands, of course this can't be done in GMod but in CSGO its possible etc.

• Informative Informative x 1