Approved dude85632's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by dude85632, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    dude85632
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:85542563
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was cooking a frag grenade on Dolls. I was expecting it to explode mid-air (who doesn't like some fire works, right?) but unfortunately it came a bit too close and killed 2 innocents, while damaging a third. The mod who banned me (@chris) informed me that he was unable to request discretion from any admins at the time of the event.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    @Squisher is my witness.​

2. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

You were banned for Mass RDM (x3) by @Chris., please be patient until Chris can gather his evidence.

3. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

4. Squisher

Squisher VIP

I actually saw this incident happen. I know dude he's not out to get anybody. Point is that, guy cooked it too long and if anything he should just serve 3 slays for the people he killed and damaged even though the mod on still had his session he left immediately after banning dude. Just give him a ban lift. Sadly I dont have the recording. Sorry!

5. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Hi @dude85632 - Thanks for taking the time to appeal your ban today.

So as you know, I banned you for this;

[​IMG]

And as I am sure you are aware, this response does not justify it or cause the damage to not be RDM;

[​IMG]

To keep this short, I will unban you today, but I also want to give you some advice;

It's probably best not to randomly throw nades without a good reason to, otherwise it opens up to accidents, mistakes and RDM.

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.