Approved dude85632's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by dude85632, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    dude85632
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:85542563
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    First ban in 2 years not counting karma bans. I was t baiting someone who I had thought was a traitor, unfortunately at that moment I experienced a lag spike and had killed the player. He forgave me but admin discretion was not able to be obtained. That was the third RDM. One map before that, my traitor buddy shot my death station and so I shot him, but decided not to kill him as I thought maybe he would stop shooting the death station while I was near it. He shot me back and I killed him for it in self-defense. One map before that, I had crowbarred an AFK (Honestly this was intentional) and he turned around and crowbarred me back, to which I killed him in self-defense.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None.​

2. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

I banned you for Mass RDM 3+. I've seen this and I'll respond as soon as I can.

3. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

Hey.

So, I banned you for Mass RDM 3+.

Your first offense was this:
    You crowbarred an innocent, they hit you back and you killed them for it. So, you RDMd him as you had no reason to crowbar him.

Your second offense was this:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You shot someone for apparently trying to use your Death Station, though now you said he shot the Death Station. He still didn't make it explode or anything, thus he didn't kill you/hurt you using it which means you RDM'd.

Your third offense was this:
    [​IMG]

You admitted that you RDMed and you bribed the user to forgive. However, in the end, you got banned and you lost your 2k points.

However, as you're a regular player and you haven't had any bans other than karmabans for 2 years, I'll unban you and add 3 slays to your STEAMID.

Appeal accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.