Duces

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Ankleteeth, Oct 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ankleteeth

Ankleteeth Member

I have heard of the administration problems, but have just finally gotten the chance to first hand experience these. Admin issues that I have first hand experience with there being different enforcement, different rules, very polar opposite interpenetration of the rules per the moderator/admin you are dealing with, I don't want to play here anymore.

I got banned for trolling harassment blah blah blah he got he feelings hurt on a video game. Everything I did in the videos, I OK'd with moderators and admins approx 3 weeks before the incident. Didn't defend myself on the post because email notifications didn't work.(check forum software?)

This isn't bitter, or sour, this is just goodbye!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

What what person defines as harassment is completely different to another, everyone has different tolerance levels.

Grow up.

3. Ankleteeth

Ankleteeth Member

Aha! You see I did the exact same thing VIP's did in front of moderators, after constant complains. It's very obvious the $$$ gets ya' some privileges on the rules.

Edit: Another thing, I clearly said this isn't sour or bitter, but you came in here with your little attitude like you require to bring it in. Who cares? People can't say goodbye anymore unless oh hey guys, I'm leaving to go to camp!! No. I brought up some internal issues, that need to be addressed. Look over it and tell me to grow it, because I'm definitely the issue here.

4. Carned

Unless you have any evidence of this, I'm to believe you have completely fabricated it.

5. Ankleteeth

Ankleteeth Member

But I don't care what you believe, and I don't care if you believe what I say. I'm just gonna tell the truth and not care. I mean I don't care enough to lie?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Carned

You cared enough to make this thread...

7. Ankleteeth

Ankleteeth Member

Because I do have friends that play the servers, and I didn't just die or fall off of the planet. So if they follow the forums they'll see and they can add me if they want to play anything else.

8. Carned

Right.. but the context of you message is general nonsense aimed at staff, which doesn't even explain to your friends, you'd be much better off reporting the staff member involved/appealing your ban.

9. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

I would've said the same exact thing. You're being stubborn.

(Before you bring rank into this, people gave me this rank). I still consider myself a no rank white boy.

10. Proper

Proper Banned Gold VIP

bye

11. Ankleteeth

Ankleteeth Member

The reason I will not do that, is because these are internal issues that are spread out over multiple people in the administration. I'm not going after one issue with me, or an issue with a staff member. I'm just saying you guys got an issue, it's a serious one. Many communities over the years have fallen due to things that start out like this. This explains to everyone that I am leaving. If a friend reads this they can add me. If they aren't bright enough to figure that out then I probably am not friends with them, honestly.

12. Carned

You're only example of an "internal issue" is "My definition of Harassment doesn't match every single different staff members definition of harassment.

13. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

There are no issues.

14. Proper

Proper Banned Gold VIP

there is nothing wrong with anything.

we are perfect. we are going to take over the world.

you're fighting an uphill battle, my fren

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Mapled

Mapled VIP

The mods and admins of these servers aren't robots. They each have their own varying levels of discretion when punishing people. In terms of harassment, if the person feels harassed then you should stop. There is no need to make someone feel harassed. Also, the VIP comment that you made is completely false. There are many people that have paid a small fortune towards this community that have been banned, no one is given special treatment.

16. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

ok, have fun trying to find a server with staff that agree with you completely and always take your side because you are always right ya?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

Hi I'm Yatty. I just thought I should take this time to let you in on a little secret.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Make sure you warn me after this post because I'm a naughty.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Alright, so having been a mod here for 8 months now, I can assure you that there is no form of favoritism shown towards people who pay money. If anything, those players more often than not tend to be the more troublesome players. Due to the way that this thread is heading I am going to lock it now since you've said your goodbyes and nothing but bickering has gone on since. Have a good time wherever your road takes you Ankleteeth.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.