Dual Barettas?

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Peter Parker, Oct 17, 2015.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  1. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

I guess these would be nice as there is no truly "high capacity" sidearm, and if there was an M9K model this I would prefer that. Although the CSS version could be used in vanilla as well.

My conclusion: +1

• Like Like x 1
  2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Dualie Pride! +1

3. xPotater

xPotater VIP

[Overwritten for privacy] :^)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

YESSSSS!+1

5. Staples

Staples ~Storm princess. VIP

I like balance.
    +1

6. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

DEM HOES CLEAN!!!!!!!!.............................................................................+1

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. I really don't like the idea of having duals because every server I played on that had duals just fired from one barrel.
    But screw it +1

8. Chef

Chef Banned VIP

Yes please love these things, ive used them alot on other servers and it of course brings a sort of new playstyle +1

9. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

Definitely a +1

And i would also prefer an M9K version for the non-Vanilla servers.

10. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

+1 I would love to use these and clutch a round with.

11. When I first started playing TTT back a few years ago, I played on a server that had these and they were so overpowered, but they may have changed.

I'll talk to Highwon and see what he says about them and possibly test them out.

Also
    M9K doesn't have a Duel - Wield version of the Berettas, just a single one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

If they're overpowered you could make them like double barrel shotguns where nobody can spawn with it or buy it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. If we're going to add a new weapon, it's going to be balanced and not something that people are going to complain about all the time, despite it only spawning on the ground.

Plus, when we add new content, players want to try it, and it only spawning randomly is counter intuitive to our goal. If the Dualies are too overpowered, we'll look into other options.

• Like Like x 3
  14. I'm sure highwon can tweak the damage codes. Right?

15. Usually, if we test a weapon, we leave it the way it is. If it doesn't meet our standards, then we don't add it. Editing and recompiling code isn't as simple as it seems.

Like I said, Highwon and I will test the gun out and get back to you guys with our results.

Also, I can't say for sure when we'll test it, as myself and Highwon are very busy with personal matters as well as other developments for the server, but we'll try to get it on it soon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

To to be that guy, but...
    [​IMG]

17. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Now do this 10-20 times with different damage and recoil which needs testing for a certain period of time.
    Not worth it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1