Approved drew_69's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by drew_69, Sep 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drew_69

drew_69 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    bug55bunny
    Your Steam ID:
    bug77bunny
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for mass RDM, but almost everyone on the server had just started a game of c4 roulette. I had planted the bomb as an inno cause I got told to. Next thing I know bomb explodes and 20+ people are all dead in spawn. Back to the point, we were all playing roulette for fun and I got banned for it, for 5 days.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    :cry::cry: all the witnesses with me on east abt 30. and talk to girafe he told me to plant the c4​

2. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

Hi, I unfortunately can't see who banned you, somethin is weird with that, so someone smarter than me is gonna have to find that.

Anyways, your steam ID is STEAM_0:0:241609834 for future reference.
    Just gonna say this before whoever banned you says anything, even if it is a "c4 roulette" round, you planting/arming the c4 as an inno is all on you, and any kills that happen because of it is your responsibility.

3. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

You were banned by @Roy

Please be patient for their response

4. roy

roy is MOST DEFINITELY a ship VIP Silver

Hi @drew_69, I’ve seen your post and will have a response for you soon.

5. roy

roy is MOST DEFINITELY a ship VIP Silver

Hey bug,

As it sounds like you already recognize, you were banned for Mass RDM (4+ kills).

[​IMG]

While you fortunately did not kill quite 20 people, you still killed more than 4, one of whom reported you. I do recognize that when players saw you looking at the unarmed C4, they started telling you to arm it and you may not have realized the consequences of doing so at the time (though it is still your responsibility to understand the rules).

One important thing to recognize is that while “C4 roulette” does occasionally get started, on almost every other occurrence that night it was armed by a traitor which means it would not be RDM for any of the kills earned. When you arm C4 (as an innocent or a traitor), you become directly responsible for everyone killed when it explodes, so this no different than shooting a crowd of innocents as far as the rules are concerned.

I don't think you were really trying to be malicious here. Because of your clean history, your good behavior while on the server, and the fact that we’re already two days into the ban, I’ll unban you. However, this ban will not be voided, so subsequent bans for mass RDM will have harsher consequences (just something to keep in mind).

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here or message me on Discord, Roy#9722.

Appeal: Granted
    Ban: Not Voided

Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.