Dreams

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Indica Ryan, Jan 22, 2017.

Tags:

1. There was a old Cartoon Network show that I loved watching called Tower Prep. In the show their was a scene that said "In Dreams Begin Responsibilities". I was in middle school at the time. I never truly what that ment until now. I have a dream that I have been working toward 110%. I worked day, night, rain, sun. I told my self that nothing would get in the way of my dream. I would achieve it at all cost. I put myself in what I call the DDZ. The DDZ means the Danger Dreamer Zone. Its when you put so much time, energy, and effort, If you don't achieve your goal, you begin to be mentally distracted. If your not working toward your goal everything become a blur. I then went into the RDZ. The RDZ mean Resented Dreamer Zone. This is the stage you get to after you begin to loose hope inside when your in DDZ. You have worked so hard where you cant go back, but its to hard to look forward. You often begin to hate the very dream you created and worked so hard to achieve. You know deep down inside you won't quit, but you also refuse to put anything more than 10% of effort. I call this stage the RRDZ. The RRDZ means Regret-Resented Dream Zone. This is the last and often most unpredictable stage of dreaming. In this stage your moral code and your humanity is often consumed by this one dream.

What is your dream you speak of? I am not at liberty as it involves more than one party.

What stage are you in? I am in the RDZ, but I'm not that far off RRDZ.

What if I see myself in one of the "Zones"? What should I do?
    The first thing you should do is tell yourself is, do I still want this dream. Is it still a dream I am willing to put the same time, energy, and effort like you used to. You also should congratulate your self for even still sticking to your goal happy or not. Most people don't keep to their goal as long as you have.

Closing Statement- What ever your dream is, no matter how hard, no matter the odds keep your head up and keep going. The worst thing you can do it give up when the tough gets going. If you feel as if you gave it your all and everything is said and done., then the dream is done and walk-away. Go be happy make a new dream and maybe one day go back and try again. I don't believe in NEVER or ALWAYS. Those are absolute and life is not absolute.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ifavila

ifavila Active Member

What?

3. I needed a place to let out my emotions about dreams.

4. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Talk to a therapist

6. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

I have said it a billion times by now, and I dont get tired.

WHERE IS THE CONFUSED RATING WHEN YOU NEED IT?!?!??!

I guess this will have to do:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. tanman52431

tanman52431 Supporter

I bet your dream involves a fellow mod on serious ttt lol! But yeah, thanks for sharing your story Onebadday! Very inspirational.

• Like Like x 1