Approved Dream Panda2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dream Panda2, Oct 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Dream Panda
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:48423179
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:

First of all I was banned for "cheating" by Theinkern. Obviously, I'm bothering with an appeal because I wasn't using any form of cheats or anything that would give me an unfair advantage. I'm just good at using the colt and I think the games normal shitty hitboxes and lag made it seem like I wasn't aiming where the bullets hit.
    Evidence of Innocence:

I was told by Theinkern that he had plenty of evidence to prove I was cheating and I think that will be enough to prove my innocence. I don't know how to let Theinkern know about this post but I will pm him and hope staff that see this post will let him know.

Cafedemocha and Chris were also on the server but considering how nutty my shots were they also might think I was cheating. I would have told others in the server to remember what happened and give their opinions but I was banned mid sentence.

When the clips are posted I want people to understand what they may think if they saw these shots in-game. It may be easy to be bias when you are viewing these clips in the context of a ban appeal as I understand many people will assume I'm guilty by default. I've seen many good players such as Winchster, H3ll4Flush, etc. hit these shots consistently. I'm sure they would never get a ban and if mods who I knew from when I used to play this game consistently were online I would also not have been banned.

I will being going to sleep within a few hours so don't lock this appeal because I don't respond for 8-10 hours.​

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  2. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

I have seen this so I am going to post evidence here shortly.

3. Going to sleep don't lock

4. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

Hello @Dream Panda2 I come here to apologize as, my evidence is not definitive of hacking, and I have made a mistake. I am sorry for this and you will be unbanned. I will make sure in the future that I have more definitive proof of the hacking before moving onto any sort of punishment.

Appeal: accepted
    Thread: locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.