Answered Drawings as T Baiting or T Act?

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by SonicUnleashedXY, Jun 24, 2015.

1. This is going to be unique question just to clear things up about it as I have not seen it in the rules. With me always expect the unexpected.

Does drawing the letter T or Traitor with an arrow or a cross next to it to a person T baiting or T act? If so how does punishment go?

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

tl;dr No.

Long story: If someone writes "This person is a traitor" with an arrow on the wall, it can be easily abused as in someone can just walk in front of that arrow and KOS the person who drew it saying he called a false KOS.
    Can lead to a bunch of RDM and confusing reports.

And it's not a specific KOS so it really doesn't count.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
  3. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

No. What?
    It's not a call out. Anyone can draw it and anyone can stand where the arrow is pointing.

4. It is a very good point about it not saying who but just to include what if the the drawing say who the T is for example. Meaning the player draw "Player is a T" on the wall?

5. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

As there is no way to know who called the person out, again, it can easily be abused

6. paper

Never faced a situation where a player got called out from a writing on the wall but I'll take a guess and say you can't go on that.
    I can be wrong.

7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

What if a player writes "I'm a traitor." On the wall? I've seen that before; I have a screenie in my files somewhere lol.

8. paper

To both of your questions Sonic, it's not KOSable in the slightest.

Thanks for asking!

If want to go more into detail, don't be afraid to PM me or another staff member. I'll be more than willing to help out.

9. Ok thanks, that is one more clear up here on STTT. Maybe it should be included in the extra rules just in case for others.