dramatic title

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Sinz, Feb 21, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

You were always one of my favorite staff members and you were one of the greatest. We didn't talk much or play a lot but you were always fun to play with and talk to. I respect the decision you made and i wish you good luck with everything. Hopefully you'll be back sometime in the future.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

AYYyyyyy. :(

Sinz, it's been a blast having you with us. Hope this doesn't mean you will leave us for good.

Chin up!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  3. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

As emotional as we get whenever a staff member resigns, we need to remember they have their own lives to live.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

If anything Event's resignation was a wake up call.

Do I want to be remembered at my prime or my worst?

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

What was ur worst??

6. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Meaning prolonging the inevitable (this resignation) and expressing my issues publicly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Bye Sinz. I'll never forget you man.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Rip. Gonna miss you Sinz. :cry: :cry:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Kawaii

Kawaii Paper Towns

[​IMG]
    Another one ;w;

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

It's sad to see you go, but as I mentioned in shoutbox;

It seems this is for the best for you; good on you for admitting this was problematic and being able to do this. You probably thought twice about this.

Thanks for everything you've done for the community so far; hope to see you stick around and still give us your advice. I also still need to kick your ass at League. :sneakylove:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

The sinner has fallen. The saints shall rise again.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

<3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

When you approached me last night saying, "Darktooth, I'm resigning." I laughed and said "Why, is it because you don't know spanish?"

You gave me your reason, and my heart dropped twenty feet into the ground.

I was telling you all night, but you are my best friend. There is NO ONE on here that has given me more joy on here than you. We were a dynamic duo. Everyone saw how close we were, and how often we'd mess around with each other.

When I was at my worst, you were the person who told me that there was more to shoot for. You told me I was worth it, you told me that I could do anything I wanted to. You protected me from demotion when I was at my lowest in activity. You argued for my skill level when I was being promoted to administrator. You recommended my talents when I was being looked as a moderator.

@Sinz, SeriousTTT is not the same to me without you. And I swear to fucking god, if you do not stop by and let me know how you're doing, I will find you.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
  14. Han

Han       VIP

Best of luck to you, Sinz. I wish we had more time to play together.

Remember:
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

I should have seen this coming; with my promotion, comes something bad every time. Let's see, after 2 years of knowing you as one of my closest friends on here and solid member of the community, where do I start?

[​IMG]
    From the day both you and I were promoted, we clicked instantly. We were a duo, people kept mixing us up. Mods would have "Sinz 2.0" or "Slicck 2.0" in their custom titles. We'd be on when no one else was, we'd train trials, and it wasn't long before you and I found our way to Adminship.

When I became a Lead admin for the first time, I loved the partnership I had with Event, but always wished you were up there too. Honestly, a part of me thought that you should have gotten it first seeing all the work you constantly put in and asked for nothing in return. Now that we finally were Leads at together, I got really excited and more glad to be here. I'd be lying if I said that you leaving is not going to affect my motivation to be a staff member here. It's gonna be so damn hard getting through day after day not seeing your name online on the forums, or in the Teamspeak. I have never felt such a strong heartache from a staff member leaving until this very moment.

I don't know what else to say besides the fact that I wish you nothing but good luck and happiness. If I don't see on you at least once every 2 days, I swear I'm going to spam you with texts, and spam you on steam. Honestly, if you even remotely thought about coming back today, I'd do everything in my power to have you back. You've been here for so long and never shown hesitance as to whether you want to be here or not, if anyone has the right to come back without people asking questions, it's you.

You were and always will be one of the closest people I know and trust on this community. Have a great life.

[Please say it was all a spontaneous mistake and come back]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I never saw it coming :cry:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Damn Sinz,
    I really can say, I didn't see this coming, but I don't think anyone really did. I really do have to say, you were amazing at every position you ever held here, You always went above what was expected of you, you were great mod, admin, and lead admin. Good luck with whatever life throws at you man.
    Farewell.

Sinz 4.0 4 lief

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Farewell SNIZ.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Whitewolfx0

Whitewolfx0 Keep the shiny side up. VIP

Thanks for all the effort you put in, you helped make the community what it is.

Good luck with finding happiness or at least getting out of the slum this has put you in.

However I still expect you and @Event Horizon to pop their heads in the community, you don't get away that easy.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I can't think of anything clever to say, so have a gif
    [​IMG]

But yeah, great guy.
    Only real contact I had in-game was when we were testing a Vanilla map, but it was a blast
    Always around if I needed a question answered and you could tell his heart was in this community
    Gonna miss you.

[​IMG]