Down but not out

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by CrownedWings, Nov 9, 2017.

1. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

Well honestly I hoped it would never really come to this and it bothers me now that it has. I’ve talked to my parents and they want me to focus more on college and looking for a career and so, I am.

Unfortunately with that it means is that I have to leave the servers as a Mod and in general. I’ll still be on the forums though, so I’ll still see the community just won’t be as involved to focus on my studies. Once I have more of my life planned out, I’ll be back and be more settled in.

To my fellow staff members: it’s been great working with all of you and I appreciate all the help you gave me when I was a trial mod. I had fun with all of you and a great experience (this includes all previous ex-mods/ admins that worked with me).

To @Guilty : Thanks for picking me up. I’m glad to of met you and in the process learn a lot about staffing in general(Even though @POP STAR was trying to steal me lol.)

Bleh after writing all of this, it’s so depressing that I have to go since you guys are like family and again I enjoy being here a lot and enjoy my time here.

(Guilty I checked for errrors)

Let’s still do our best though!

GO BEYOND!

• Friendly Friendly x 18
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

f

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. 4sea

4sea VIP

The best of luck with college my friend!
    Sadly your parents are right on this one, and make sure you breeze through your classes before you get back active here!

You'll always be welcome, good luck!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

Plus Ultra good buddie

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

I felt the same way when I resigned, super depressing because you just love all the people so much. Especially the staff discord :( dont become toxic and make mistakes you will regret like me. You were a good mod.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

We only hung out once during the boss event but you seemed alright. Good luck out there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Thank you for your service man. Hope to see you around even with the circumstances being placed as they are at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

Just like pop star reapplied within a week
    (y)

10. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Man, good luck with your college studies. Hopefully when you become a man with a plan you can come by and stick a bit longer. Was always a blast staffin the same server as you! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

Well have a good one and focus on studies have a good one

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  12. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

You did fine work. Stay safe friend.

Day is done, gone the sun,
    From the lake, from the hills, from the sky;
    All is well, safely rest, God is nigh.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

Sad to see you go Ghostly(I never met ya,but as long Guilty has no crown,its ok)...also,can you tell Guilty to have a shower,he still smells.....xD.

• Funny Funny x 1