Denied Doublerainbow's ban appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by doublerainbow, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname: doublerainbow
    Your Steam ID:confused:TEAM_0:0:73532644
    Which Server: west 1

Why should you be unbanned: So what happened was i had to do something important at the end of the slay and i couldn't tell urisk that i had to go in time.
    Evidence of innocence: None :(

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

What did you have to do that was so important and why couldn't you tell him?

3. I had to go take a shower so i left my game on right? but i dunno if my sister turned off the game or she had to do something on the computer or something liekethat.

4. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

So it wasn't that you had to do something important... but rather someone else has access to the computer and exited you out.

Urisk will reply at his earliest convenience.

5. well yes tsu i just came back and garry's mod was closed

6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Let me state that you are responsible for whatever happens on your account. To me, it doesn't sound like something important, considering you could have waited a little longer and then took a shower. You kind of had to back track in your appeal, because first it sounds like you had to leave, and didn't tell him, then you are blaming it on your sister.

7. Well i went to take a shower left garry's mod on and when i came back it was closed, If I get unbanned i want to serve the slay again right this time.

8. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

Hey double rainbow. sorry it took so long to respond!

Unfortunately unless it was something out of your control, "power outtage due to storm" for example, it's rdm and leave. It's unfortunate to have happened but, alas, i will have to keep you banned.

Ban Appeal: denied

I encourage you to keep playing on our other servers though!
    have a good day <3

9. <3 thanks for responding.

10. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

I'm going to lock the topic now that we came to an understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.