Approved DoubleCaret's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DoubleCaret, Apr 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    DoubleCaret
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:49445290
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm not hacking lol, I don't know what else to do since I post clips of myself doing well all the time on past appeals. If you need me to start steaming with a mouse cam on let me know. Kinda just feels like harassment at this point.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I would like to see the evidence of my ban from @Irish and I can probably make a video in less than 12 hours of good kills I hit on serious servers(It won't be as many as the last time since my last video was around 3ish months of getting good clips). Just putting my appeal out now so I can get unbanned faster.​

2. 8BitF0x

8BitF0x a pixelated fox that loves rdm VIP

Tagging @Irish who banned you for "Hacking - (3rd Offense)".

3. this first vid is a bunch of nice kills/clips I got. Pretty short since it was only like 3 weeks since my last ban that got voided

second vid is unedited fun rounds + my ban at the end for more proof that I'm not all 1deags and instakills

if you need more videos I have clips from 3-4 years back along with the vids on my recent appeal here https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/doublecarets-appeal.51870/

Not sure what else to say but if I need to provide anything else let me know. All clips are from serious ttt servers.

4. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

Hi there @DoubleCaret ,
    I’m not home right now but i have seen this and respond with evidence later ,
    thanks for your patience

-Irish

5. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

Hi Caret,
    I banned you for 3rd offense hacking, which in turn should have been 2nd but that's a different point.
    after further review of your previous appeals and videos and my own evidence, I'm not sure I would have the evidence I'm looking for to support this ban. I've asked around to a few people and they agree. I'm sorry you feel that it
    I would like you to know that was never my intention and I hope we can move past this if I see you on the servers again!
    Sorry for the mix I will unban you and void whilst I'm at it, thanks for your patience in the matter and once again I apologize, thanks
    -Irish.
    Appeal : Accepted
    Ban : Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.