Approved DoubleCaret's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DoubleCaret, Apr 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    DoubleCaret/^ ^
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:49445290
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Just straight up not hacking, was accused for having a macro for weapon changing and various aim related hacks which none are true. In the videos below you should see my skill in the game over years of playing. All clips are taken only from serious TTT servers.

You can check my profile below, I have over 10k hours on gmod
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/DoubleCaret/

I also wouldn't hack since it would ruin my reputation in the 100% steam achievements community which I do care more than GMod. I just play GMod for fun when I am not achievement hunting/playing with friends.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

This video is a bunch of fun rounds and good T rounds/flicks I got, if you want to go straight to the T rounds go to 3:50

This video shows the comparison of the end of your video where you recorded my gun game(left) to my view of it(right). As you can see yours looks really choppy/aimbot like and mine looks smooth which is probably why you made your ban request in the first place

I have never been accused for this switch macro or whatever you called it. All you have to do is switch the second the ammo counter goes down, it's not hard and I can do it in game easily

I also have clips dating back to 2016 on youtube showing off my aim back then. I have always been decent at TTT so if you need more videos or if there is anything that anyone wants me to answer let me know​

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

I will tag @PixeL to address your hacking 2nd offence ban

3. I'm not sure why it's my second offense if this is my first time being banned for hacking on this server. The rest were really old RDMs, another old ban for not changing my name, and a karma ban.

4. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

Heyo, I banned you for your second offense of hacking.
    You were previously banned for hacking 1st on your alt "yee haw" (it was a while ago, though).

I banned you off of this report here: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-doublecaret.51866/
    Some of your kills do in fact look suspicious with all the flicks and such.

I appreciate your side by side view video, definitely helps in reviewing.
    After some talk with some people, and some further review with your view and everything,
    I've decided to unban you.

While the flicks can look sus, they mainly look legit in a not-so-choppy-view.
    and if they're not, welp ;)

Keep up the "hacks" and I hope to see you on the servers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.