Rejected Double size of each admin team.

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Robyn, Nov 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Give each admin 8 mod slots. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Dumb x 7
    • Disagree x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

And what give them more people to watch and more evals to write? Teams are like the way they are for a reason now even with the mass resignation, pretty sure there's already brought up but got shot down fast. No point anyway.

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

As an ex admin who just left from handling 7+ mods at the same time, I say no. There's a reason why many admins don't want any more burden than they already have. Sure, it's fun, but the amount of responsibilities grow as well. I can see many admins that most likely can't and won't be able to dedicate that much time. I managed to do it only because there was a good synergy between both teams and because I had enough time to do so. Sorry, but if an admin wishes to temporarily supervise another team, they always can.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Was worth a shot.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Well, why?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

More likely we'll see additional downsizing of the servers, and the staff team reorganized into smaller parts. My guess: one lead, 4 admins, and 16 mod slots.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

Admins are already quite busy currently. So no

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

I feel how Acno had it could be presented as an option to admins if they want to be admin over two teams but I do not think forcing them to have 8 mod slots would be the way to handle it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

As the others already mentioned above, if an admin really wants to supervise more than 4 mods, they can always take a 2nd team.
    4 mods per admin is a good concept. We're not looking to change that at the moment.

Thank you for suggesting.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.