double rank

Discussion in 'Store and Donations' started by Shadow™, May 12, 2020.

1. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

So i bought vip+ 2 days ago and someone gifted me elite today around 12 am . so can i get the vip+ shifted over to next month with - 2 days?

Last edited: May 12, 2020
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

no

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Najm

Najm Feeling cute, might remove other eye later. VIP

I would ask this in "Questions & Answers" to gurantee a response from staff.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Adlactor Nell

Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! VIP

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Shadow™

staff can respond here. i mean it’s a store question plus if i got gifted elite than that’s a vip+ that’s going down the drain since it overwrites it

6. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

@MrUnknownShadow™ I don't know if this applies to the non-permanent ranks or not, but for the permanent ranks when someone "upgrades" a player (either from Supporter to VIP, or from Bronze to Silver) the new rank gets discounted by the cost of the current rank at the cart.

For example, if someone were to gift me a Silver Deathrun rank, the store would see that I already have Bronze, and discount the Silver rank by the $10 cost of the Bronze rank I already hold. This would lead to the person giving me Silver being only charged $10.

I suspect, but am not positive, that this is the case here. My theory is that whomever gave you Elite was only charged $10 to do so because the store discounted the rank because you already had VIP+. If this is the case then your VIP+ cannot be postponed until next month because only $20 was spent in total.

@Jabba the Slut , @Lordyhgm , and @Highwon to confirm or deny this.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

If I remember correctly the monthly ranks of a lower tier (VIP+ in this case) get "suppressed" and don't lose time while you have a higher tier one (elite in this case)

I could be wrong on this

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Check https://www.seriousgmod.com/store/ left side, might be wrong but *should* be the expiry dates, if lesser rank doesn't seem to be extended that's probably yikes

Last edited: May 13, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

If I remember correctly, assuming you get the new rank within 2 weeks of the first one, it's just paused for the duration of the new one and continues afterwards,

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Shadow™

if that’s the case then that’s fine, if my vip + just voided and didn’t engage next month then i’ll talk to highwon or one of the leads.
    Thanks.

11. Shadow™

[​IMG] uhhhh

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Damn you got the whole trifecta, but you just have to wait until highwon sees this so he can extend the thingies back if that’s the case

Last edited: May 13, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 1