Denied DOOIVI's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DOOIVI, Jun 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DOOIVI

DOOIVI Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    DOOIVI
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:50089755
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    1. I did not know there was a report on me. 2.The Player that report me for RDM was a T plus i seen them walk in and started shooting others, so i shot him and check and he was a t, but i cause he seen that was rdm. 3. i had to leave after i die because my family had things to do so i help.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Jake

Jake Brother of megaboy (RIP) VIP

You were banned by @kynwall for "RDM&Leave 3rd Offense". He will reply at his earliest convenience. In the meantime, feel free to play on our 4 other servers.

3. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

DOOIVI, we talked about this through Steam Chat, and might I add your second reason is completely false. When we talked about it you mentioned that he "dropped a health station" when he did not. You mentioned nothing during our conversation about him, and I quote, "...i seen them walk in and started shooting others, so i shot him and check and he was a t, but i cause he seen that was rdm...". Might I also add that he did not shoot anyone while you were around him, the logs showed you shoot him, he died, then you died from an explosion. You lied in this Appeal which shows an aspect of a person that I do not approve of. You Appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.