Don't Pour Gasoline on an Inferno.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Cirtex, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

So far all I'm seeing is people just spewing venom about what happened yesterday. and here is what i have to say about it

I know, very little about what happened yesterday but i believe i know enough to say these things.

there are a lot of people at blame it seems. but the ones who are being the sadistic pricks are the ones who keep posting trash threads with nothing but "FUCK THAT GUY AND FUCK THIS GUY AND FUCK HIGHWON TOO!" and here is all i see in these words

[​IMG]

you aren't helping. and it doesn't matter what happened yesterday. if anything bad happens that breaks a community up. and you just continue to spew venom. you are just adding fuel to an everlasting inferno. that everyone else is frantically pouring buckets of water on to try and put out.

You aren't helping you are only making it worse if you just post about the negativity then NOTHING will EVER be solved. grow up. put your mature face on. pull up your daddy pants I don't care, just talk about it professionally, and instead of talking about how bad it was. talk about ways to move past it!

• Dumb Dumb x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

I'll do whatever I damn well please.

Highwon did.

Edit: Sorry that I am dumb for speaking my mind, Highwon thought of the same thing when people were speaking out last night too.

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

apparently saying something bad about anyone warrants a mass dumb ratings, i'm waiting for mine after doomblade did it back in 2014

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

It's like a school shooting. You dont end school shootings my shooting more schools.

• Dumb x 5
    • Bad Spelling x 3
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
  5. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

@Robokiller87 and @Armour you seriously rated the post above poorly? it is LITERALLY EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE!

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

@Armour that's more like it XD

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Armour

Armour Ok. VIP

lol I got your back

8. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

[​IMG]