Don't burn your bridges...

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by TrinityBlade ⚔️, Dec 2, 2018.

1. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

To start my farewell off, I guess it's best to say that I'm not writing this to cause drama, go into depth about my resignation/demotion. I'm simply here to say goodbye.

I first joined this server in June 2017, and whilst I didn't involve myself within the community at this time, I still enjoyed playing on the servers. I then joined back in February 2018 and actually became involved, I evolved as a person and grew bonds I'll never forget. However, during these times I was hella toxic. One of the most toxic people you'd meet on the servers, in fact. I changed when I realized what I wanted, that being staff. I genuinely wanted to help out the servers, I wanted to do what I can to change things and I'd like to think I achieved that.
    My time here as Moderator and Administrator has been wonderful, and it's a shame that it has had to end so quick, the details aren't important, the fact that I'm leaving is. I've met so many great people during my time here, and formed bonds I will cherish for the rest of my life. I thank everyone for being here.

Got to admit, I will like it more not being reported every week..

Tags because they're tradition:
    @Haise - You were the main reason I ever became staff, and the main reason I achieved Administrator, there's nothing more to say apart from the fact that you are one of the most influential people who have had a positive affect on my life.
    @Ruki @pekka26 @Floof - My team and my friends, I was proud to have you all, and I wish you all the good luck, whether you're still staff now, or not. I love you all and I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you any longer.
    @Cat - One of my closest friends in the staff team currently, and one of the bonds I've created which I hope lasts as long as possible. Ps, here's your daily pig: Click Me
    @Wolf - Another strong bond I've created in the staff team, I love you dude.
    @BambiBreaker @ExaltedSnek - You're two people who I enjoy being around and enjoy playing with. I enjoy our banter and our conversations, I'm sorry I had to leave so soon after the report lmao xD
    @Tankor Of Finland - I am innocent, I never Lie.
    @Siddo❄ @Teroxa - You were my close admin friend-o's and I'm sorry things had to turn out this way. I cherish you both massively and hope we can remain in contact the same as we were before.
    @TheDarkFade - You're a nice dude, and I hope we stay in contact. Please don't stay in secret voice channels waiting for someone, I enjoyed our chats there, even if I don't use my mic lmaooo.
    @Ashes Relandi @Umbreon @ptownslayer21 @ryan @MrMunkay514™ - You all suck at Uno.
    @Timo654 - Yakuza 0 sucks
    @Stitch - It's coming home.
    @Scotty - Fake blade still even though you changed your name, Glad we made friends dude.
    @mae @ekksdee - You may not see this but you were two mods who made me want to become moderator in the first place lmao. You had fun whilst you did it, and I enjoyed our toxic times on EU2, way back then.
    @Jässa - I messaged her, our conversation went quite well. Talked about her new job and stuff.
    @Falcor @Sweer @jshore @Rozboon - Although you're all toxic fucks, you made staffing worth it. I loved staffing East and West while you lot were there, you truly made it more fun.
    @opalbot♥ @OpalBot - The couple I wish never breaks up.
    @Panda With a Gun - One of the coolest admins I've met. Love you lots dude.
    @Pacifist - An admin who I respected dearly and valued as a true friend. I'm sorry people gave you shit.
    @Rice and Chicken As someone who's caught like 50-70 hackers during my time here, I wish I could catch you. Doesn't seem like that's possible though lmao. I'll cya later bro.
    @The Memelord - Here's a tag.
    @Aquast - Don't go too retard
    @Opalium @helixspiral - Thanks for being the leadership for the majority of my time here, I really value it.
    @Highwon - Thanks for creating this community, without you I'd never be here.

~I'm tired so I want to go to bed, I don't know who else to tag, so I'm deeply sorry if I missed you. A lot of people in this community are dear to me, and it's hard to name them all.

Some songs:

I'll see you all on the other side,
    Sincere apologies I couldn't stay for longer,
    -TrinityBlade

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    • Friendly x 14
    • Winner x 5
    • Optimistic x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Old x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. MrMunkay514™

MrMunkay514™ better than ryan (especially at payday) VIP

so sweet :') good bye

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

You suck at uno >:C

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

You are bad at UNO :c

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Prisma

Prisma That one person who doesn't do a thing. VIP Bronze

I'll miss you man. <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

I’m sorry you had to demote me. I Know you will still see me however, whatever community it is in.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. wow don't even tag me rude

but bye <3

edit: :D the tag

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

im not toxic wtf </3 always loved playing with you trinity. and of course hope everything in life goes perfectly 42 4 u. see you around. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. wow no mention? ok :mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

check again

12. ayy

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cat

Cat little lion VIP

i love

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  14. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

sad to see you go, see you soon

<3

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. silverstevie

silverstevie Supporter

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

fuck me. love you boss.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

:oo::oo:

I love ya man take care and don't be a stranger

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

:sneakylove:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  19. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

Goodbye, Trinity. Let's be honest, you were one of the most influential people during my trial, sad to see you go.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  20. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

Trinity, I actully love you man. You’re an amazing person, you were an amazing admin and you’re an amazing anything else you’re gonna be. I’ll miss you man. Good luck.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1