Don't ask for who the bell tolls, it tolls for thee

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Pacifist, May 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh OK......
    F

No tag :'[
    I will miss you dude, you really helped me out.

2. .shirt

.shirt VIP

See you around my friend i knew we didn't get along well because of my attitude but you were always nice to me. Sad to see you go but you're off to better pastures.

Stay strong.

face reveal? OwO

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Don't act like I don't know who you are. Good regular, I hope we can play more soon!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

No because the current admins are-
    :grumpy:

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. TheDoctor094

TheDoctor094 Daddy Doctor Banned VIP+

It's very sad to see you resign Pacifist, you were a good admin and you are a great person. As much as I enjoyed it sitting in General, you invited me into the BoxFort and during my time there I met some great people and had some fun times - I am truly grateful for this because you opened up an opportunity for me to become more active within the community itself, not just the server. I'm not very good at saying goodbyes because I never know what to say but this is the best I could think of so I hope it has served it's purpose. Good luck in whatever you choose to do in your life, I hope you will go far because you deserve it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pacifist

Lay off the booze man, you'll be a better moderator ten fold. Come talk to me on teamspeak whenever you want, you're cool. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  7. Sleepy

Sleepy sleepy head VIP Silver

you were my favorite admin <3, rip michigan staff

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Lord Of Chaos

Lord Of Chaos Embrace the Chaos. VIP Emerald

Rip best admin, good thing I added you on steam
    Hope you still have time for shenanigans ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Grillz Best Friend

Grillz Best Friend Too Edgy VIP

A good admin lost. However I'm glad you'll be sticking around (Play TF2 with me sometime plz xd)

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I remember you once told me "Oh I dont think id ever get mod again, but hopefully they can see past my mistakes.".

Not only did you show them that you could be a great moderator, you proved to them that you changed enough to become admin, and you kicked ass with that. You are a great role model and an even greater leader. I have a lot of respect for you Paci.

Ill be definitely seeing you around mate, take care!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Ehhhh that's kinda a stretch tbh.

But anyways, you're a great friend paci and a phenomenal staff member that earned admin based on how serious and dedicated you were to the community (I might even say you deserved it a bit earlier but that's water under the bridge.) it's unfortunate that I didn't get to stick around to work more with you or see you work your magic more as admins.

Keep in touch and see you on the flip side my dude.

Last edited: May 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

See you around pacifist, a great staff member really!
    He was always kind to me and to everyone else and he always did his job well.
    One of the longest staff member I've known in the SGM community and that I will miss.

Farewell (I love Green Day too btw :3)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Pacifist

good song. I'll see you on the flipside my friend.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

k

Oh, who am I kidding... Paci, what the hell man... I know we didn't talk that much but I was really proud of you when you were promoted. You're another proof that people can be fun yet responsible at the same time.
    Thank you for all you've given for our community. Keep in touch man.

• Like Like x 2
  15. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

I never doubted the fact that you would make an awesome administrator. We saw a lot of things in the same light and for some reason we always seemed to have each other's backs. You're not afraid to tell it like it is and you'll always have my respect because of that.

Take care.

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. tay

tay VIP

Now which admin am I gonna bully :(

• Like Like x 1
  17. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Guy doesn't even tag his #1 fan over here

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Sad to see you resign :( You were a great admin and I hope that you will return someday. I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavours.

F

• Like Like x 1
  19. Pacifist

I just went off my signature, why aren't you on my signature rick, rick I don't know what's going on.

you the man rick, don't forget about that sht ok?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. QSO beasty

QSO beasty Boxfort the Bestfort Supporter

no don't do it. It cant be real. Paci why. seriously you make my heart drop. I CRY.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.