Donator rank showing.

Discussion in 'Store and Donations' started by Osmium, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

This exclude staff members but question about the donator rank.

Let's say that player A has purchase a VIP rank in TTT and also purchased a silver rank as well. Is it the VIP rank will be the only one to show. Silver is there but the color of their names is still VIP.

Bring to my questions.

Can player have option to request to set their rank color to the one the got. Hierarchy does apply so if they got Platinum and have a VIP rank they cannot change since they have a higher donator rank in effect. If they have VIP+ and Gold rank which are different servers but same hierarchy. Could they request to change to Gold or this getting way to complicated. Set Gold status ends, goes to VIP+ but if VIP+ ends then go to current requested permanent rank.

• Useful Useful x 2
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I believe it takes the color of the one you last bought.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

i think its ttt over dr if there the same rank
    but can you test it out on me @Osmium :sneaky:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Proper

Proper Banned Gold VIP

Idk if this is even possible, but maybe have a setting so you can choose which one shows?

Also, would it be horrible to make it so lower ranks (say, for example, you have Elite and Silver, and you'd prefer Silver to show) override Elite if you choose to have it that way?

5. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

Lower ranks won't override the higher ranks. Stuck with Elite until it over.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Chewie

Chewie deadrun mod VIP Bronze

It takes the color of the dominate rank, VIP > Silver, even though they are the same amount of money, VIP is dominate to Silver, as Supporter is dominate to Bronze, ect.

Would be cool to be able to change which color your rank takes though.