Donator Begging Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by RhazhBash, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

My VIP+ ending in 6 days.

I spent all my money on t-mod so can someone plz donate Elite or VIP+ again when my ends.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. a n d y ツ

a n d y ツ nigga VIP

Hi guise, it's my birthday, meaning I have lived another year of my bizarre life.

So the only way to satisfy me is with a donator rank! I will be willingly to share some of my cake. :3

like come on, how can you resist cake? :^(

I know it's bare boned, but please give rank

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

What kind of cake?

I wouldn't be able to do it right away but once I get paid I would get ya.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. a n d y ツ

a n d y ツ nigga VIP

That will have to be a surprise, we'll see tomorrow morning :cat:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

Looking for anything above VIP plux

6. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

lrn2beg

7. Lion

willsux8-

8. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

... that's trading :rolleyes:

9. Lion

will put said person on thank you list in my banner space

10. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Begging is playing to the generousity in another, since you offer nothing of tangible value in return.
    So either give them something funny or give them something sincere, something that will make them want to gift you whatever it is you must have.
    Just saying "hey can I have this" is boring and doesn't make someone want to gift you something.
    Idk if I put it in the game thread or this, but just search for my posts, I explained how to be a succesful beggar (y)

11. Lion

I'm chill with my low quality getting a rank every so often.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Say stuff like write a poem or put effort into it, say something like “Oh shit my brother’s goldfish just died can I get a motherfucking uhhhhhhhhhhhhh elite”

13. Lion

This.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Predated

Predated VIP

Shit. My brake pads in my car are acting up, so instead of fixing my fix for some fixing Elite, I got some damn broke ass pads to my broke ass car. Like listen to this shiet, my mom gave my brother my car (He's a shithead on his own, she just loves him because his daddy dead (no joke, this all true, 100% my life up until a few weeks ago) and she took the car away, then was like "Drive it around" my dumbass brother was ripping around, burnouts, slamming his brakes, and shit, and fam, get this, the boi gets 8 tickets to his name, and gives me the car back with no/little brakepads left on the front and the non existent (me and my dads relationship) brakepads on the back. I gotta spend my 300$ on some brake pads and a trip. (All of this is true, me and my brother don't have the same dad, and my mom is a child, and loves to favour my brother because #blessed) so in long term story made small, give me some elite please.

And how is thing confusing? Just buy me Elite, because my brother broke my car and I don't have any money to buy it because I'm broke this paycheck, I had to pay for new brakepads and new rotors.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    • Confusing Confusing x 2
  15. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Let’s do this with the event coming up i’ma need elite do I deserve it cause i’m somehow special? God no, and @Pelvis even graciously gave me Vip+ while I am honestly extremely grateful for this with the upcoming even I am not gonna be able to afford elite, some may say well get a job, do work around the town etc, honestly i’d love too but (and before I say this don’t let this be a decisive factor I don’t want pity) like me my brother who's 9 was born different while we both have autism he was born with two other issues one being him having almost no muscle strength in his upper body with hims arms etc, the biggest issue with the virus right now is the Second issue. He was born with a much lower white blood cell count then normal people and for the people who might not understand what that means his immune system is MUCH weaker then a normal persons so if he got the virus it wouldn't just be like normal It’d well I hate to say it but it’d most likely cause his death and honestly, i’m not willing to risk that. Do I deserve elite? No, do I expect it like i’m some dumb as fuck entitled brat? No. Will I probably get it? Probably Not. But hey, worth a shot if it doesn’t happen oh well Atleast i’m with my friends on here and thats way more then enough for me.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  16. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

wat

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Paradox

What

18. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

grave digging

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. if someone gives me donator i would be happy and problably worship you

20. Paradox

using a thread for its purpose no matter age is not grave digging.