Donation Refund/Re-allocation Request

Discussion in 'Store and Donations' started by JanoriaCorven, Jan 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JanoriaCorven

JanoriaCorven Banned

ok so the story so far is.

i've been banned in the past because i apparently harassed angel or somethin.. (dont remember, but i am accepting my ban punishment. 7 days left). I recently was able to gain access to the Serious TTT West server, before my ban appeal was placed.. and i Opted in and donated for the VIP+ rank. but as soon as i logged OUT, to see if it'll take effect, i found out that my ban was re-instated and i had 11 days to wait out.. (Currently 7 days).

THIS IS NOT A REQUEST TO UNBAN.. rather, please see what i mean below.

I would like to request 2 possible solutions for my Donation ranking, so that i can get the best out of it, and achieve the full month status.

SOLUTION ONE. (Troublesome solution)

Total refund of 30 dollars that was given to this server, to receive VIP+. Reason Why: Since i am going to be banned for a total of 11 days, this is 11 days of VIP+ that i wont be able to get back, thusly, i want it refunded, so that when i get back into the game, i can re-donate this to you in full.

SOLUTION TWO (More appealing and or appropriate considering your current NO REFUND policy)

I would like my VIP+ rank to be extended by an addition 11 days, since i did purchase it whilst still being banned (purchased INSIDE of West server). This would make absolute best sense, since i did purchase within the game, and i tried to leave and come back due to it not applying correctly.

Please understand that Solution one would be a sort of last resort... I am more opting for a solution TWO.

2. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

No refunds.

3. JanoriaCorven

JanoriaCorven Banned

like i said.. i'm opting for solution 2, which doesnt involve refunds

4. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

You do realize, at the end of the VIP+ it reverts to VIP.

VIP+ is $10 a month, but you have to have VIP. So if you don't have VIP, your first month is $30.

So solution one would still only be a $10 refund, not a $30.

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Highwon is the only person that can really answer your question. I'm sure he will reply as soon as he can.

6. JanoriaCorven

JanoriaCorven Banned

i wish not for ANY refund. at all. rather infact just an extension.. is all

7. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

I'll extend it 11 days since you donated while you were banned. But if you get banned after you donate for a monthly rank, there are no extensions normally. Thanks for the donation.

8. JanoriaCorven

JanoriaCorven Banned

thanks Highwon, my optimal Solution has been met.

REQUEST TO LOCK THREAD PLZ

9. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Topic Locked as requested by poster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.