Rejected Donation Color Choice; choose the YOU, YOU want to be.

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Falcor, Oct 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Heyyyy starting threads is awkward...(shoutout to @Machinekiller00 for being the best at it)

I've been thinking this for a while.... Many people on the forums have multiple ranks, being VIP, Silver, VIP+, Elite etc.
    My suggestion is an option to choose the color you appear on the forums, out of the ranks you have.
    I picture it as a tick box on the store menu where it lists your ranks.

So imagine this, you have VIP, VIP+, Gold and Legendary. At the moment the higher rank would take over and you are forced to be that color.
    But with this suggestion instead of being the Legendary color, you could choose to be Gold, or any other rank you have purchased. Plus hey more colors, more fun amiright?

This could also bring the idea of having 2 VIP colors, you could choose from VIP and VIP

I'm not sure if this is easily attainable, but hey we have a dev now :sneaky: with some time and effort hopefully this could really work out :)

*This wouldn't apply to staff, as people on the forums need to differentiate who is staff.
    *And of course this wouldn't effect in game as the greatest donation would take priority. But only in game. This is a forum only perk.

Thanks for reading. Like, Comment and Subscribe.

• Like x 29
    • Agree x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Dislike x 1
  2. Proper

Proper Banned Gold VIP

me likey.

+1

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

so did you just remake my thread but change it a bit to get free ratings from the community? I like the way you think.

+1

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

VIP

5. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

pacifist wrong thread this is a completely different suggestion, we aint talking colors, just the ability to choose from your ranks :p

6. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I want to be vip

• Like Like x 1
  7. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I want to pick from every single colour but this will do +1

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

what if we made it so legendary could choose whatever color they wanted

9. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Considering a lot of people buy legendary for the color anyway I kind of like this idea

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]

+1

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
  11. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

12. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure by this you're meaning to imply "please search before making a suggestion". I've noticed you do this on multiple threads where I thought to myself "why does this matter?", I'm sure your intention behind constantly doing this is simply to inform but I figured I'd let you know why we are seemingly ignoring your posts:

In this specific case / others like it, it seems like this is getting a lot more traffic / attention from the community, so it's not a problem that a similar thread was made, and honestly we really only make that suggestion to people to try and cut down on the "add defib" and "remove dolls" type of suggestions. We don't mind duplicate suggestions if an appropriate amount of time has passed and no consensus was reached. This suggestion also never received any "this can't happen / shouldn't happen because" statement so bringing it up again is not an issue what so ever.

Basically, Falcor or anyone else doing these type of things isn't a bad thing by any means and there's no need to post a link to something similar, thank you.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Proper

Proper Banned Gold VIP

can we PLEASE have a savage rating now

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

+1

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

It's so other people can see the responses of other people and you give credit where credit is due.

The fact that someone should search is merely an afterthought. However, I know that you're just backing up your fellow staff member for not doing something they should have.

Hell, even if you make a suggestion that is better worded and constructed, at least site other threads for the added support; showing that you're not the only person that wants it.

16. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

+1
    Me likely
    VIP

17. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Cool

18. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

+1

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I wouldn't mind being able to show my silver rank instead of my VIP.
    A big +1 from me.

20. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

all i want is my anon skin to be dodger blue

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!?!?

+1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.