Answered Does it matter which Body you ID first?

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Voca, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

In the previous report between Smor and Ryan. Smor mentioned that if they had went to ID the closest body and then IDed the one behind him, he wouldnt have killed them.

But because they walked toward the body behind him first, he decided he could kill them despide that the action may have been an act of actively Identifying a body.

Now ofcourse if the bodies were far from eachother it would have mattered, if they had run away to a body far away, but with the bodies being quite close to each other.

Personally, if I recently heard gunfire to the left, my focus would be on the left and not on the right, so the body I first will notice would be the one on the left, where the body was nearly as close to me as the one on the right.

By the reason that Smor killed the players, he could have killed them for neglecting the body to the left, if they had walked towards the body on the right. It would just be a mirrored situation

So does the order you actively attempt to ID bodies matter?

Note: I personally dont see it as loopholing but more of a toxic gameplay situation, where it should have been treated as RDM, due to how the player puts the people in a situation where he could kill them no matter which body they didnt walk towards to ID.

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

3. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

In the rules as such, no, it does not. Whether you go for the closest or furthest body makes no difference in the rules. It can however affect the player's judgment of the situation, which is fair game.

Depending on the details of the situation, it can be treated as abuse of the rule and or toxic gameplay.