Doc and Xpro's Debate Thread.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by The Infamous Doc Holiday, Aug 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Imma need that and a drink also to try and read these.
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Shelbutt

Shelbutt VIP

Same. The way it's going now it'll continue by the time I'm able to retire

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. Doesn't look like it, oddly.

4. Shelbutt

Shelbutt VIP

Issa joke...sheesh

5. Doctor Smurfenstein

Doctor Smurfenstein Active member Banned VIP

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

@The Infamous Doc Holiday I have like a thing I have to write for school coming up when you're done with this useless waste of a thread. could u write it for me.
    thx bb luv u.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. I'm aware of that. I was simply making a point. :)

A. Thanks. I'm not that great of a writer, but I appreciate it.
    B. That's your task to do. Doers succeed. I don't need to tell you what happens to the other side of the coin.
    C. Hopefully, this piece of yours will be of some good, meaningful subject matter that might help you grow up a bit. I seem to remember some postings of yours that truly had very little merit. But don't worry; we're all there at one time or another, including yours truly.

Regards.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. -tyler

okay lol

Implying I'm immature and need to grow up, whilst having a thread directed at arguing, not debating. With one person. Yeah, pretty mature huh. Couldn't do it in conversation?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. I've already stated why I chose to make this a thread, and not a conversation with @Xproplayer

As for the immaturity, I didn't say that about you; I didn't have to. Your own actions speak loud enough. I simply stated that I hope you find the right direction. Good luck to you.

• Dumb Dumb x 5
  10. -tyler

Welp damn he called me out guys. The implication is enough, I know I'm immature. Pretty okay with it.
    But no one who's read this thread cares even a little about you debating Xpro. Even the person you're debating doesn't care about this thread. So why continue it?
    Someone lock this thread lmao. Off the rails at this point.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. This is hilarious. Good for you.

I've already addressed @Xproplayer backpedaling out of this. That's on him. The question is, if you think this thread is so pointless and that no one cares, why are you still here replying to it? That doesn't add up.

As for me, if my opponent doesn't want to show up again, fine. But I'll be here if he ever comes around to it. Feel free to let the thread die in the meantime! No sense replying if you despise it so much.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. Doctor Smurfenstein

Backpedaling out of a retarded thread sounds like a great idea though.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. You're right, and I would, too! The difference here is that he was very adamant about this in the moment he was in to it, in the venue he had chosen, which I found too chaotic for constructive discourse. When invited to a more steady table, he's suddenly nowhere to be found, that's my point right now. You should know; I recall you were there at the time of our original exchange.

And @Xproplayer has said he's no longer looking for debate, but just answers instead. I respect that, and will be happy to provide as many "answers" as I can. I will say it certainly would raise eyebrows, given how committed and fired up he was in the SB, and how he claimed victory when I suggested we continue, and answered his question, in a place we could actually continue in; but it is what it is. People overstep themselves often, than look for a way out. I've done that many times myself, and continue to do so more often than I would like to admit. Human nature, eh?

As to the thread, you are certainly welcome to your own opinion, as misguided as it may be. I respect your free speech, but I would caution about throwing that word around. Some certain individuals with specially colored names might get kind of zealous about it :)

14. Doctor Smurfenstein

TLDR plz

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. And I know you already read it.

• Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I just read this whole damn thread and I still don't know what the fuck this debate/argument is even over. What is the subject matter? All I know is you two had a shoutbox "debate" and Doc probably has a word of the day calendar he's been using for the last 15 years.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Shelbutt

Shelbutt VIP

whether vaccines are bad for you or not

• Informative Informative x 2
  18. Jabba the Slut

Vaccines are goddamn amazing and ought to be legally required for public safety. Too many children too young to be vaccinated die because there's ignorant people walking around un-vaccinated because they think the government's trying to put autism in their blood.

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. First off, if you're going to come here and lose your temper, it might be best for you take up other pursuits. You are not going to convince anyone your statements have any validity that way. Also, and I've said this already, if reading this makes you so upset, don't. No one asked you to, and you're not required to.

That was only one subject, so this post is quite misleading, especially as to the main altercation behind the creation of this thread.

Almost all of what you just said is false. And before you lose your mind, I am not arguing people aren't dying. That's a fact of life, and there is way to much wrongful death in our current world, from a variety of reasons, and that anyone should have their time here cut short by anything other than old age is a tragedy. But what I will argue is that vaccinating, and particularly the communist idea of forcing everyone to do so, is not the way to respond to or prevent illness, and the deaths that result from it.

If you wish to engage on this subject, I will be more than happy to do so with you.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Jabba the Slut

Firstly, at no point in this thread did I have anything resembling a temper. If you confuse the use of swearing with anger, that's your own social ineptitude. The thread doesn't upset me at all. Your failure to mention anything pertaining to the subject matter was slightly annoying, as is the condescending nature of your last reply. Furthermore, you may not have invited me specifically, but posting this on a public forum is an open invitation to anyone.

Before moving on to the next part you quoted me on, I think it's quite rude of you to accuse @Shelbutt of misleading me on the point of the thread's debate, seeing as you failed to make any mention what it pertained to, in the intro or otherwise.

Finally, I'm not gonna debate you on vaccines being amazing, because they abso-fucking-lutely are, and they save lives. And if you think enforcing them is communism, I have a pretty good idea of what your opinion on seatbelts is. Anti-vaxxers go in the same boat as flat-earthers as far as I'm concerned, just an embarrassing setback on the advancement of the human race.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.