DoA Nightmare / Asty / Nope Trash

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Skyrossm, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

So in one round, I was a T. I didn't do anything, at all. King Hobo called a KOS on Pillar so I ran down, and shot king hobo after he had JUST killed pillar. I ID'd the bodies and was about to say I killed Pillar when DoA Nightmare comes in after Grifter (Innocent) and shoots him in the head, then he aims at me and shoots me in the head. He had no proof I was a T, and he shot Grifter, who wasn't even a T. DoA had also killed a couple other people without proof.

I asked Asty to slay him for a couple rounds for RDMing, he didn't believe me. Asty had different reasons for why DoA killed me and other people. Asty refused to slay his buddy, as he didn't want to ruin their friendship. Asty isn't that bad, but he refused to moderate.

I'm not mad at DoA for RDMing me, but I am mad because he doesn't get the punishment he deserves. He's not a Admin anymore, don't treat him as one.

Edit: DoA just RDM'd me AGAIN. And he's only getting one slay... Nope Trash also slayed me for following out a KOS on somebody, how stupid can you be?

2. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Sky, i slayed DoA. Im not scared to slay him. Then when Nope Trash slayed him, You called him trash. Its like really? Then you wanted him to slay himself for slaying you.

3. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Also i didnt refuse to moderate, do you know how many we got in those rounds. Like seriously.

4. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

I asked you why you rdmed but you didn't respond and I also asked who called out the kos and you didnt respond then either. Not my fault you didn't wanna tell me what happened. Btw you are in no position to say that someone should be perma banned when you have been slayed,gagged,muted,kicked, and banned several times.

5. Skyrossm

He slayed me for killing someone that had a KOS, like come on!
    That's why you don't have one staff member.

6. Skyrossm

I couldn't hear you nope trash, I tried talking to you, but too many people talked at once.
    I've been banned once, kicked 3 times, muted twice, gagged 3 times(1 by mistake), and slayed lots of times for killing people by mistake + a handful of them being complete bullcrap with their reason.

7. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

DoA N1GHTMARE: ok so what happened was... i went downstairs and there was a pile of bodies and 1 un id
    DoA N1GHTMARE: i saw grifter and he walked into the power room where sky was
    DoA N1GHTMARE: thinking he was walking away from an un id i killed grifter
    DoA N1GHTMARE: then i thought wait... maybe he was going to kill the guy down there (sky) for the same reason
    DoA N1GHTMARE: so i killed him

As for the other people I killed that round, they were both t's, one the drowning room had just went off and the guy had just walked out of the room leading to the t room. I had also heard recent gun shots in the area and the guy was near death. The other guy I killed i can't exactly remember what the reason was but I think the guy was called out but like I said I can't remember.

Copy and paste is easy for lazy people like myself. As for the round I got slayed on, yes I deserved that because I wasn't paying much attention when I called the kos/shot at you. No further explanation needed.

8. Skyrossm

Grifter was coming downstairs to see what happened, then you didn't even ask him why he past the un ID'd. You told me that you killed me for walking past an un ID'd, then Asty said because you saw me kill King Hobo, and now you're saying because you thought Grifter was coming to kill me. What will you change it to next?

9. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

a. I never told you why I killed you b. I actually did ask him and he never responded c. My reason still is going by an un id body because that's what I figured grifter was doing d. you never ask why someone walks past it, it's a traitorous act, you just kill them for it e. you obviously did go by the un id body because walking down that room doesn't take long at all and it's not like grifter killed him f. asty is an idiot sometimes I'm not going to lie (just had to add some sarcasm some where) f. you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong player, I'm not as clueless as most people

10. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

11. Skyrossm

I killed Pure because I was being sniped, and he was on top of a building sneaking with a sniper... And that's all I did. DoA, please go back to school. :lol:
    Edit: I don't really care anymore, you get away with RDMing all the time, so I guess it's normal for you. Good day.

12. IamAhnuld

IamAhnuld Regular Member

Keep it civil guys.

Sky, sometimes a lot of RDM reports come in at once and it's difficult to make sure they all get taken care of. You know DoA doesn't get special treatment from us. Asty is a good mod, you know if he didn't take action it's only because he didn't see enough evidence to slay.

We all get bad breaks as a T sometimes. It happens, you have to take it in stride and move on.

13. Sofa King

Sofa King Member

Skyrossm...

You lose

14. Skyrossm

Re: Skyrossm...

How so? I never really had a goal with this thread other than to report what happened and have something done about it. I got plenty of replies (Some not so nice...) on the matter. I feel that I at got Nope trash's, Asty's, and DoA's response.

15. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

But nothing was done because in the end there was no problem, just a whiny little kid who is upset about getting killed on his t round. (and for the record this is my 1st not so nice response)

16. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

Re: Skyrossm...

What he said

17. Skyrossm

I don't really care about getting killed on my T round, it's the lack of punishment that I hate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.