Do you wipe sitting down or standing up?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Dani, Mar 13, 2018.

?

Do wipe sitting down or standing up?

Poll closed Mar 13, 2019.
  1. Sitting down

50.8%
  2. Standing up

23.8%
  3. Other

25.4%
  1. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  2. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

I do the Superman pose on the toilet, so I wipe while laying

Ezpz

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

just took a shit
    sat down to wipe
    wiped back to front, lifted my balls up if anyone wanted to know
    folded the tissue

ez

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Sit down.
    Back to front.
    Wadded it.
    EZ

• Like Like x 1
  5. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Sit down, lean to the side.
    Front to back.
    Folded like a gentleman.

(You realize you get the most surface area by folding right?)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Go to 2:49

7. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

@Agent A If you choose the wrong answer then it's going to be a shitty time for the both of us :writing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Oi, more surface area? I didn't realize we were shitting out of places that weren't our asshole. Wadded papers balls have the perfect rounded form to scoop through your ass crevice, wiping your asshole and your perfect rounded cheeks that may have been affected by the initial shit.

9. Python~

And more surface area for your fingers so they dont get shit all over them (y)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

how the fuck do you wipe sitting down, do you put your hands between the legs?

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Python~

Alright, I was at work for all these posts I made so lemme take a hot second and edumacate yall on why sitting, folding, and wiping front to back is the way to go :poop:

Position

First off, sitting.
    This is a representation of your ass in the two positions:
    Half of the Bridge = an Ass Cheek
    River = Buttcrack
    Space below Bridge = Hole
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now, as you can see, standing leaves much less access to the actual part of the ass you need to be wiping. Plus you'll need to reach behind you rather than from one side.
    Sitting, you simply lean to the side opposite of your dominant hand, and slide your hand in with the folded toilet paper

Exception:
    Half-way between sitting and standing is a-ok

Toilet Paper

Next, folding
    Folding gives you optimal surface area for both the ass crack and your hand. The width of the toilet paper is just the right length to house all 4 fingers from harm. This also gives you more space to apply pressure and actually remove the shit
    Plus, if there is residual shit on the outskirts, there is enough room with the to to protect your fingers from the sides and clean the sides simulations
    With wadding it up into a ball - which is also wasteful because you'll likely use 5-6 piece of paper getting a ball big enough to protect your hand, rather than just 2-3 - your hand gets less surface area, and you can't apply the same pressure throughout
    Your fingers are also left exposed on the sides, so forget having any shit bigger than your mom's dick.
    This hand is going straight in the pooper
    [​IMG]

Exception:
    When you get water in your ass, trying to wipe it off with folded TP will likely result in soggy fingers

Direction

As for direction, front-to-back is clearly superior
    First of all, you're not bringing shit to your dick, which is a plus. Front-to-back just leads it to the end of the crack, or in most cases, just to the end of where you need to clean. You then drop it in the water.
    Now there are 2 kinds of back to front. One is going from underneath the dick, which requires the dirty TP to get right up in your face when you go to drop it in the toilet. The only time I need to look at my TP is after I know I'm pretty much done
    The other kind is pushing it from the back to the front, which will ultimately lead to tearing the TP and getting shit on your fingers

Exception:
    None. Fuck you.

Permutations

So, there are 3 ways to position yourself (sitting, standing, halfway), 3 ways to fold the TP (ball, fold, wrap around hand), and 2 directions you can go (starting at front or back)
    Since you can only choose one of each during a normal shit, and in that order, in a class of 18 students, each one of them can shit a different way.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 7
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Correction, the Jabba Method employs two wiping directions for one shit. Front-back till no shit, back-front for ghost shit, and front-back again for good measure.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

before you wipe you gotta consider this :

[​IMG]

over or under?

[covers ears and hides in bunker as another wave of debating erupts]

15. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

I mean your literally stereotyping every mexican.. I legit could stereotype every white person saying their either a bitch or bastard cuz there white. Even if you didn't mean to have it taken seriously, some people (maybe just me) take it seriously with all the fucked up shit going on right now with Trump.. Like you said, this thread was about shitting, not mexicans and having them deported for your reasons.

• Dumb x 3
    • Confusing x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
  16. Python~

What the fuck LOL
    [​IMG]

1. I don't think you know what a stereotype is
    2. Just cuz @tz- a bitch don't mean every white guy is smh
    3. It was a joke bro everyone knows I don't support Trump or the deportation of literally every mexican
    I was joking saying we should spend resources to deport people who shit a different way than I do, which should be pretty obvious is a joke, but apparently not

Go take a shit cuz you got somethin up your ass, hombre

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Anyways, yea it don't really matter if you go from from or back the point is to not have shit on your ass at the end of it.

18. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

yo im half and i literally live in mexico i can say whatever the fuck i want about these dickheads bc i am one of them

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

[​IMG]
    meant to say wipe not shit lol