Do we still make these?

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Carned, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Just to save myself answering questions in SB 20 times over the next two days.

I've left the staff team due to work hours picking up and not enjoying staffing after working 9 hours a day and I've always said that the moment staffing isn't enjoyable I'd step down.
    Alongside this I want to focus on other things like the community & content and other things..:love:

Don't really do tags but @Opalium deserves huge credit for picking up my blunt ass and for the effort he's putting in to make the servers and staffing better.

Alongside that my fellow EU players (@Mellow , @Rhienor, @Jassa , @Lamb) etc etc etc, Thanks for making EU2 a wonderful place to play and helping form such a fantastic community over there, I'll still be on to fuck with you guys :sneaky::sneaky:

But hey... content time right?

• Friendly Friendly x 29
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

o/

Didn't see you on SeriousMC at all, but saw you on the forums. Life always comes before these games, hope to see you once staffing can be more enjoyable for you again!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Damn well put together like always Carned!
    Gonna miss the hell outta you being on the staff team
    But... with that said.... You will always have a spot in my head that says
    Carned was the main person who trained me. All the countless hours on EU2 that you to..... i mean taught me most of what i know as a mod today.
    Even tho you dont like many NA people, at least make sure that this NA boy is kept with you!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Rip man. Didn't expect to see this at all.... Don't be a stranger and we can always talk more about Nier Automata whenever. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. You are an amazing dude all around and i am glad i got to play with you the times i did man, i hope i can still see you in eu2 and forums.

Hasta la vista amigo.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

Sad to see you step down as we had the same approach to many topics and we've always gotten along well. I remember when you had to train me, good times.

Nevertheless you were a great staff, a great friend to me and I'm glad to see that you're still staying in the content team as well as overall in the community.

I'll make you proud.
    Come back one day pls

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

You certainly defied my own expectations

Thanks for your help with suggestions!

Stick around

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Sucks to see you resign but at least you'll still be sticking around and helping get content for the community. Thanks for the dedication while on the team and see you whenever.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

You were/are one of the most fun people to staff with, rip. Hopefully you will have time for the content/community related things so Ill see you around often still.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Suck it Mr. No-tag. <3

11. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

i thought you were still mod because of the colour of mvp…oopsie :oops:

Anyways, GL in life

12. Was not expecting this. I hope you return soon!

13. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Welp, on a positive note, our ranks match again lold.

Thanks for all of your help!

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

One of the best mods there ever was

Knew exactly what's best for the server while being a super cool guy

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. .shirt

.shirt VIP

I enjoy listening to his voice.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

I never imagined that I would see you return to the staff team. Not to mention that you defied my expectations with your solid performance.
    Take care Carned.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  17. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

On the plus side, you can now focus more on the content team(not implying you're not doing a great job already). Good luck with work my dude.

On the negative side, you were a good mod :(

18. RaYm0nD

RaYm0nD VIP Bronze

19. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Xenforo won't let me link to a certain time skip to 4:36. It truly was a jolly good show carned, take care.

20. Salem

Salem VIP

Sad to see you go but you should never force yourself to do something that's no longer enjoyable to you, I wish you the best of luck dude :)