DND fans?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Etched, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

So, in my absent time from the server I fell into the hole that is DND, mainly 5e and I was wondering are there any other dungeon heads out here? if so show me your favorite characters youve come up with I would love to see your guys ideas.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Never played a game in my life please give me your address and show me how to play

3. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

I live on the moon

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Never played it

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. what the fuck i've never even heard of the game, I haven't even played it

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

dungeons and dragons

7. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

Alright friends, story time. Tonight was the last session for me for a month since I have to move and mandatory training 2 hours away is a bitch. (Pathfinder 1E) So the party (Centaur Cavalier, Human Wizard, and Orc Barbarian) and I (Gnoll Bard, all level 3 btw) breach a fort to possibly claim as our own since most thought of it as abandoned. Spoiler it was not. Our got split up through DM shenanigans. All of us are level 3, and we get called out by a foe, a Fae Lord, of my past. "Give yourself to me" 3/4 of us had said no, except the wizard, who called out this dude in Single hand combat. None of us knew what happened. we got teleported to the entrance with a dead wizard friend. Then the fae lord had reappeared and offered an ultimatum, to give myself up to him and he'll revive the wizard, or not and go on. Wizard OOC said it was fine to leave him since he had a backup. So we did that. Next thing I know, I roll a 1 on a will save and I have been affected by a mind control spell where I was then taken by said fae lord, so now they have a quest to rescue me over the next month, which I think is cool.

Story time is over, I have many more tales if you wish.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

My first DND character is a short bald guy name Pereon. He has a spoon fetish. Not spooning, actual spoons. He got caught stealing and went to jail. From there the prisoners were offered two choices, execution, or the front lines of the militia. (It's canon that Pereon does in fact have a sharpened spoon shank in his prison wallet.) Once taken to the front lines the prisoners sign a contract, fail a really high wisdom(?) check when reading it over, and apparently sell their souls to some demon lady.

The militia is attacked and wiped out, party of prisoners included. We got resurrected by the demon lady and she turned us into vampires. (I later confirmed with the DM that as a vampire I no longer had bowel movements, so that spoon shank is just up there until I need it.)

So we go on, kill an entire family on a picnic, murder some bandits, save the girl, murder the girl after failing a constitution(?) check. Just vampire things.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

@Rozboon is a DND fan, he works for them

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Let me spin you a tale of Rayfire Inacan he was a simple man with simple tastes. One day he was out drinking with his childhood friend Gronk and got into a drinking contest with a dwarf. 5 or so bad roll on a wild magic table and all that was left of bar was a rift to the elemental plane of fire and several pissed of efreeti.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Kaestal

Kaestal Supporter

I created a rogue character who is named "Detective Investigator" one time. Now, you'd think as a rogue he'd use knives and be a thief and stuff, but actually he's more like a Film Noir detective who.... investigates stuff. His fighting style? Swinging a beartrap tied to a rope around his body after oiling up ball bearings, lighting them on fire, and throwing them around himself.

The basic idea is simple, what sort of a maniac runs at the guy who is surrounded by fire with a wild beartrap pacing around in a 360 while screaming "COME AT ME BRO" in a smoker's voice?

12. ah ball bearing best item in 5e. pretty sure every character i have ever made has spent 50 gold on them for starting equipment cause who need a weapon when you have 50000 ball bearings

• Agree Agree x 1