Answered DNA from a traitor's body killed with harpoon/knife

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Old Fox, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Old Fox

Old Fox VIP

I have done this once or twice but was not slain, and I think I managed to kill the traitors on all those occasions. I want to ask on here to see if it is legal.

Suppose right at the beginning of the round, I found a traitor's corpse. He was killed with a traitor's weapon (harpoon/knife/....). Can I kill based on that DNA?

Since it was too early in the round and it is unlikely that the innocents could get a hold of traitor's weapon, I would deduce that the guy probably accidentally/deliberately killed his T buddy. My excuse would be that the guy was in possession of a traitor weapon (which was how he managed to kill the traitor), and that would be a traitorous act according to the rules.

Many thanks!

2. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

You can kill them since having traitor weapons is indeed a traitorous act but it's not recommended and is considered toxic gameplay.

Edit:
    Rauno is correct.

You aren't entirely killing off traitor's dna.
    You are killing off by common sense that the traitor performed traitorous act via traitor weapon that was used to kill the traitor.

The gist is explained below:
    You can grab dna off the traitor's body who was killed by traitor weapon.
    The reason why is that the person has to pull out the traitor weapon in order to use it.
    The rules states that "Using or holding traitor-only weapons (Silenced pistol, knife, harpoon, etc)".
    Thus, common sense indicates that the person performed traitorous act because he/she, one point of time, pulled out and used the traitor weapon to kill the traitor (whether it was intentional or not).

However, doing this in some circumstances can be considered toxic gameplay.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1