Approved DJDaevon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DJDaevon, Oct 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJDaevon

DJDaevon New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    DJDaevon
    Your Steam ID:
    steamID64
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't actually ghost what happened was that it was announced multiple times that i died and then i told him that then he said i was ghosting even though i said it was announced in chat and then i kept telling him it was announced in chat so if you could please unban me that would be much appreciated thanks even if you don't because admins work hard so i respect you if you don't unban me and honestly i wanna be a admin​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Read chat and youll see that 3 people pointed it out or maybe just 2 pointed it out i even sent him some chat that said i died

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

3. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Heya,

All the evidence for this appeal can be seen here: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-djdaevon.43817/

You can not send people messages regarding the current round; regardless if it may seem obvious in chat. You can't assume they noticed it and aware of this information. As a dead player, it is not your place to provide this information for them and is considered ghosting- which carries heavy consequences.

After speaking to you on the server however, I think you understand that what you did was wrong, and you now understand the consequences. So I'm going to unban you and accept this appeal. Keep in mind however, this ban is not voided. So if similar behavior happens in the future then you will receive a second offense ban that carries an 8w ban period and is likely to be globalized. Please keep this in consideration.

Cheers,
    Helix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.