Denied Divine's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Divine, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divine

Divine Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Divine
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:54092277
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am not someone that rdm's every round. I was just really really unlucky and at the wrong place at the wrong time. I rdmd someone once by being stupid. The follow 2 "RDMS" were accidental and unlucky. The admin didn't care about "Accidental" or "Unlucky". I think I deserve a 2nd chance since I only RDMd 1 person in my eyes.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    *DEAD* Divine: sorry
    Rousseau: check
    *DEAD* Divine: dagon
    Ted is now handling your report against Rousseau.
    *DEAD* Dagon: divine, I reported you because you killed me and your report prompt came up. I didn't shoot the guy who walked past me because
    *DEAD* Divine: but gratos shot u aswell
    TTT: The Traitors have won!
    Round state: 4
    TTT: Let's look at the round report for 20 seconds.
    TTT: 2 round(s) or 51 minutes remaining before the map changes to with a votemap.
    Watch Yo Profanity: lol
    *DEAD* Dagon: I didnt know he was a T
    *DEAD* Divine: well he used a
    *DEAD* Divine: T weapon
    *DEAD* Divine: btw
    *DEAD* Divine: :C
    TTT: Your Karma is 909. As a result all damage you deal is reduced by 3%​

2. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Tagging @Timo654 as they banned you for Mass RDM (x3).

3. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

I've seen this and I'll respond as soon as I can.

4. Divine

Divine Member

Yeah I still don't get the "Mass RDM" Theres only 1 complaint about me in chat made today which I provided in my appeal.

5. Divine

Divine Member

Timo It's been over an hour and a half...

6. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

Hey.

So, you got reported for this:
    [​IMG]

You killed him because you heard shots upstairs and an unid body.
    However, Alpha shot at a cabinet, not at anyone, so killing for that would be RDM.
    You also said he didn't ID the body. However, he couldn't physically see the body, (as seen in the deathscene) thus it's RDM, as he had no way of seeing the body, plus the door was closed, making the body even harder to see (unless you have wallhack which shows bodies, of course). I gave you a slay for that.

Next round, you got reported again, as seen below:
    [​IMG]

You indeed shot him, as seen below:
    [​IMG]

Accidental RDM is still RDM, and you would know that if you had read the rules.
    Though, you still thought I was wrong and you're right, as seen below:
    [​IMG]
    It's written in the Extended Rules that Accidental RDM is still RDM, as seen below:
    [​IMG]
    You got 2 slays for that RDM, as it was your second offense.

Now, the last report you got was this:
    [​IMG]

You killed him for not shooting the person who shot you, however, he had no way of seeing him shoot you nor did the traitor have any traitor weapons out by the time he met with him (nor did you witness them passing each other), as seen in the deathscene.

You can't be GBA for not physically seeing the traitorous act happen, so this was RDM.

So, I banned you for Mass RDM (3x). All your kills were RDM, accidental or not. Also, considering your behaviour in game and this appeal (and the fact you just got another Mass RDM (3x) ban), I will be denying this appeal.

Have a nice day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.