Disney Land Advice

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by MemesOnAStick, Aug 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone got any advice for Disney Land Californa (Both Parks)
    Like food I should try, shops, etc.

2. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

turkey leg

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
  3. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

If you have a fast past then the second you scan for your current ride, queue for the next one. If you aren’t on a cooldown.

Star Wars lands Cantina and Lightsaber building require reservations, probably a day in advance. The Cantina also doesn’t serve food.

Smugglers run without a past will take a long ass time. Generally still a long wait even if you have a fastpass but it’s fun.

Uhhh if you don’t do reservations, for the light show every night you’ll probably want to find a seat 30 or so minutes before it starts. Some areas are cut off and reserved for reservations and disabled people.

Don’t sit in the front for Splash Mountain. I’d did this and didn’t dry my feet and socks and ended up getting athlete’s foot or whatever it’s called. The second day I was there we did the ride again but I brought an extra pair of socks and shoes. Best decision I made.

That’s all I can think of rn

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Tony Danza

Tony Danza Regular Member

Annual pass holder. Galaxy's Edge is ass. Wouldn't waste your time there. It's summer so lines will be long af so if you can go on a weekday going to be a lot less people. There are some nice hotels in Anaheim that are vastly cheaper than the ones on Katella and Disneyland Dr. Highly recommend checking those out. TBH California Adventure is just ok. If you're doing a park hopper and can only visit for the day, definitely do the Tower of Terror(or whatever they renamed it to) then ride California Screamin (rollercoaster) then haul ass to Disneyland. Those are def the best (and worthwhile) rides to ride there if time is limited. Fast Pass Space Mountain or Splash Mountain. The lines are consistently 2+ hours at peak time and are without a doubt the longest waits in the park. If you don't care about the parades/fireworks those are great times to hit the rides while most of the park will be out watching those. Have fun dude

5. Hashira

Hashira VIP

dont drink the water fountain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.