Finished Dishonored 2 Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Romulus, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Romulus

Romulus The Alpha VIP

INTRODUCTION
    Hello once more, familia. Since there were quite a few entries on the previous giveaway for Battlefield 1, I thought it'd be cool to offer another game that I'm super hyped for. Once again, at the bottom of the thread, I'm going to include some trailers for the game in case some of you have never heard of the game. I fell in love with the first game, and I want to spread some assassin goodness.

REQUIREMENTS

In order to participate in the giveaway, the following criteria must be met:

• Leave a like below. Only a like. Not an agree. Not an optimistic, creative, etc. Only likes will count.
    • Comment below detailing why you would like to win the prize, or a simple greeting. Some sort of comment.
    • Once more, adding a cute or funny .gif - however, it will not increase your chances.
    The first two criteria must be met and will be cross-checked. Five people from the previous giveaway were disqualified for not paying attention.

If you wish to see if you are eligible for the giveaway, or want to know if you're missing something, the spoiler below, labeled "Giveaway Spreadsheet," will list all entrants and if they're eligible or not.

THE PRIZE

I will be awarding the winner a copy of Dishonored 2 at the beginning of November, a few days before the game is fully released. No fancy editions, just a pre-order. This copy is once again, exclusive to PC, and will be a Steam gift.

IMPORTANT DATES

Deadline for entering: Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 2:25 PM EST
    Winner announced/giveaway concluded: Wednesday, November 9 at 12:00 AM EST

OTHER RULES AND CONCLUSION

You MAY enter for other people, but you may not enter for yourself AND that person: one or the other. If you wish to enter for someone who has already entered, a maximum of four other entries can be applied to that person, for a grand total of five entries. Once more, if your computer cannot run the game, I cannot help your potato-state PC. I will PM the winner, however if you do not reply within 12 hours, the runner-up will receive the reward instead.

BEST OF LUCK TO THOSE WHO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY, AND KEEP IT FRIENDLY IN THE COMMENTS!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
    • Like Like x 74
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Gonco

Gonco white knight VIP

Yess please this is great. Thanks for the video games man. Played through Dishonored 1 twice and I love it

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I have always loved the Dishonored game. It is one of my favorite games that I have ever played (definitely on the top 10). I was going to buy the game when it was on sale around christmas, and will continue to do so if i lose, but itll be nice to win it for free. Thank you for the giveaway bud!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

Because Dishonored was one of the best games I've ever played and I hope the next one will be even better.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

-Reserving this comment for when I come up with gif and comment-

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Oh of my favorite fuckin' games of all time

I loved the gameplay, the play styles, the mechanics, the story, the DLCs, the art, and the amount of bullshittery you could preform

I've played this game several times in every possible away imaginable. Stealth, merciful, stealth merciful, kill everyone, do all side quests, get all runes/charms, find all secrets, etc.

@21 wpm would also like to get in on this action

Thanks mate. I'm really fucking hoping I can get this shit fr

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

Your kindheartedness will not go unseen.
    Thank you once again.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

My most anticipated game of this whole year +1 for this giveaway.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

One of my FAVORITE Games EVER and my HYPE is absolutely UNREAL

I have already purchased this game, So I would absolutely love it if my good friend @irritatingness could enjoy it with me, since he has done nothing but listen to my hype rants about it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

I love Dishonored, I played it so much back when I played 360. I actually took the time to beat it non-hostile full stealth. That shit was hard as fuck but oh so rewarding at the end, and the giveaway is drawn a day after my birthday so hype.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Awesome m8 I want bc sick game and free (if I win) is play the fuck out of this

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Zombina

Zombina VIP

Yis pls. Dishonored was the bomb, I spent hours meticulously trying to not hurt anybody, and failed miserably. Part 2 has to be good, right?

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Igneus

Igneus VIP Silver

Never got to play the first one, but my friend desperately wants the second one. Lemme rub it in his face:p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Doctor Smurfenstein

Doctor Smurfenstein Active member Banned VIP

Loved killing people with rats in the first Dishonored. I tried it IRL, but you need so many it becomes too expensive.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Welcome back Romulus! Thanks for the giveaway!!

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Generous as hell thanks!

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Ayyyy thanks

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. I will be getting a new laptop soon and I'd like to try a new game that none of my friends have.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. I'd like to play it with mates and just enjoy a solo game for once, or a multiplayer one, depends how i play it in the end :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1