Discussion:Why are ex staff so toxic?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RhazhBash, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

because that was the only relevant info for the report, if you have an issue report him.

anyways derail aside
    its more fun to not have to be professional 24/7

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

He zoomed in to make it more clear as to what was being talked about.

3. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Please stop derailing the thread

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. marki

marki Member

He could have altered it still.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
  5. Elvis

The way the warning system works here is you can accumulate so many warning points before any action is done to you, with the exception of admin discretion. You somehow someway accumulated so many warning points to get a forum ban, while the other person might not have, but were still warned. If you have any problems with members of the community, i would recommend bringing it up with an admin/lead admin and theyll be able to take care of it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. marki

marki Member

• Harassment
    shut the fuck up you stupid bitch nobody gives a shit what you have to say, all staff are power trippers because they lack any attention outside of their little dying garry's mod community

• Funny x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  7. Elvis

okay yeah, thats why you were forum banned lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. marki

marki Member

Well skateass tried to report staff, and he got banned from the forums for it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

He reported staff, it was found to false, and then harassed staff for which he was warned. Separate events, and while we're here @marki stop harassing others

- seems someone deemed your comment enough already though lol

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

i find this funny idk why but it makes me laugh

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Elvis

From my own experience as a "toxic ex staff", even though i didnt go so far out as some other people have, is mostly because of what other people said. Having to be professional all the time no matter what you are doing within the community can get exhausting and boring. Once i was "Free" i sorta binged on all the fun i had missed while I was staff. It eventually became less fun once all the "toxicity" was out of my system but it was just a way to blow off steam and let loose.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

im not toxic ;(

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

yeah it doesn't

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

I think the most common reason is just being able to do what you were restricted of before. That’s the first thing I did when I resigned, I didn’t take it far But everyone has their own reasons.
    I think this is another common reason.

• Like Like x 1
  15. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Someone like myself got shafted so hard by the upper administration that I can't help but be toxic to those idiots and even more toxic to the mod front line that wants to defend their actions because to me being forceful in language when you're on the internet is the only way to overcome extreme stubbornness. Exactly why people try that same shit whenever I argue with them because of how stubborn I am. And even then this could just be written off as the shit Mango is trying to say "Oh I think I know how to be competent and will then call out current staff when they are incompetent and defend their incompetence." That's just exactly it and it doesn't mean that when incompetence does happen it shouldn't be called out. Obviously doesn't have to be called out in a visceral manner, but that ultimately depends on how fucking stupid the staff member is trying to defend when they are incompetent. Especially when mods say they 'think for themselves' when they just really don't. Every mod just follows the rules blindly and therefore has to submit themselves to the wishes of the upper administration's ruling and say "it's perfectly fine" with some minor detractors that tip toe the line without being publicly against a ruling unless it's some mass staff exodus like this place has had many of.

AKA I call bullshit out like I did before I was staff, when I was staff since I was in a position literally just under Highwon when it came to autonomy regarding SMC even with I think Falcor (and btw you weren't one of those who shafted me in the past given you were upper administration then js) being a lead at the time only because former Co-Owner Disruptionz peaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaced, and when I became ex-staff. Don't care if I pissed anyone off in the meanwhile in the past, now, or in the future. Don't care if it's ultimately differing opinion. Personally don't care even if how I handle a situation is incredibly destructive for my reputation for whatever shred of it remains. Don't care if people think of me as arrogant either or if "I've changed" because I started calling more staff out when I did after I became ex-staff. I merely was given more information than I had before I was staff and therefore could more accurately shit on them.

Proceed to take this how you will, but here's one legitimately pathetic totally not a meme toxic ex-staff with his personal reasons and gains that don't reflect other ex-staff especially toxic ex-staff which can be viewed upon however anyone cares to. Im not infallible just like staff isn't and I'll gladly be labeled toxic calling out their deficiencies which they adamantly defend rather than come to a peaceful zen understanding that no one is perfect and people have different opinions.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

I perfectly understand this, I was in a similar position in a different community, except I got shafted by the owner when he made someone who wasn't really hauling the weight I was carrying (he didn't do much unless he was forced to...by me), manager. I still gunned for the position and carried the weight to prove myself even more, and was just simply ignored. Later on I was very salty n toxic about it. But I had let it go.

So I feel you bro

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  17. Maro Lupus

Maro Lupus I don't know what to make this VIP

Damn that's crazy

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Fuck off

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Here is my reasoning
    For some of the staff, they have to hold this professional look and take A LOT of shit from the playerbase. And once they resign or are relieved, they just enjoy themselves
    For the rest of staff, it's just a tradition at this point.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

no mods no rules

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Useful Useful x 1