[Discussion Spinoff] Remove RDM and leave bans for any regular players

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Xproplayer, Apr 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

https://www.seriousgmod.com/posts/502097/

Let's discuss.

Regulars already receive special treatment in the form of higher ban appeal chances. Not to mention anyone with a VIP rank can spawn with the most powerful guns in the game for free. Why are we forcing players to play the game, what if they had an IRL emergency while serving a slay for accidentally goomba stomping someone. Why is everyone okay with being a slave to the system, YOU WILL PLAY THE VIDEO GAME OR BE BANNED.

• Dumb x 9
    • Optimistic x 5
    • Funny x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  2. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

We almost always grant discretion for these cases for players to serve them later, new or old. It's pretty easy for mods to get admin discretion now-a-days in these cases as well.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

I've never seen a single instance in my entire time as staff that a request to not ban for rdm and leave in cases of legitimate leave reasons be denied. It may not be granted right away and you may need to wait 2-3 rounds for it, but mods don't just mindlessly ban players while they wait for affirmation.

4. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Even today I had a well known player crash with a pending report and was having computer issues, he contacted me and i told him it was RDM and he asked if needed to get back on because he would have to restart etc and wanted to get off anyway
    I asked admin and approved his request, he was allowed to server the slay at later time

• Like Like x 1
  5. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

This isn't an issue, stop tryna make it one lmao

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

Just don't rdm lool it's not hard

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I can't find anything to dispute this so you might not be full of shit. Requesting to lock.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.