Discussion about cs_assault's prop flying.

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Hongo, Aug 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hongo

Hongo VIP

So after watching destiny blade warn Foxpac / Squisher and various others repeatedly (at least 10-15 times, teleporting them and slaying them, and them continuing to disregard / ignore staff) not to use the Belmont sign prop to get to the glitched roof on Assault, I think we should fix it.

Is there any way to remove that prop from this map? Because they go up there and throw grenades down, or take cover behind the building up there and can only be killed with grenades.

• Dumb x 9
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  2. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

• Do not call him a Sadistic fuck (Violation of Rule 1)
    why do you want to ruin every fucking map you sadistic fuck, first metropolis now this

• Agree x 6
    • Like x 3
    • Friendly x 3
    • Dumb x 3
    • Funny x 1
  3. jshore

jshore VIP

• Do not call players names in threads. (Violation of Rule 1)
    hongo a whiny ass bitch

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

Daniel makes a good point.

Might as well remove the floor from metropolis too I'm guessing, since people get down there constantly, by using props.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Nathan776

Nathan776 Administrator Administrator VIP Silver

I like how much shade is thrown in this post, all because a guy reported you. I'm sure you've never witnessed this happen before and only now felt to bring this to the forums.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Is this the roof that you can jump to by using a ledge or something else

7. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

• Do not call other users names (Violation of Rule 1)
    Nah, it's the sign that is used to get above the train tracks that this lil bitch is whining about

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  8. Cash

If only nades can be used to kill, buy nades :thinking: ezpz

Or you know, just stay out of that area

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. jshore

jshore VIP

this isnt because squisher reported him its because he is a whiny ass bitch

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

In all honesty as much as removing the sign from the map is a good idea, we know the community well enough to know that those who keep disregarding the propsurfing rule, just will find another way to propsurf up there.

11. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Wow, holy shit. The amount of toxicity on this thread just because I wanted to discuss something that staff have been troubling with, and suddenly I'm the pariah.

• Dumb Dumb x 8
  12. Hongo

Hongo VIP

It's the one you use the prop sign thats stuck to the overhang to launch yourself into the air for.

Destiny Blade was teleporting people down from there all map, he didn't even get to play because people kept ignoring him when he said not to do that.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  13. Cash

That sounds more like a staff issue, they have their ways of handling prop surfing abuse and iirc players can be banned if repeatedly doing it.

14. Hongo

Hongo VIP

I'm not saying to remove cs_assault, I'm saying get rid of that sign so the staff can actually play whenever we go there.

Is it seriously that hard for you people not to exploit to areas that you're being warned not to go to?

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  15. Hongo

Hongo VIP

It's more than a staff issue when a traitor can go up there and just throw grenades down. You can't shoot back at them, and discombobs aren't a guarantee to getting them down. Frags aren't either, they can just move out of the way.

16. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Let me make this very clear here, do not personally attack Hongo. State your opinions on the topic at hand. DO not make me lock this thread.

• Funny x 4
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  17. Cash

Staff can tp, if player goes back up they can escalate things

There's really no reason to avoid calling it a staff issue if staff members aren't willing to use they're diScREtiOn to do what's needed

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Hongo

Hongo VIP

It's just shitty, having to kick / ban people for something as trivial as this, because they want to go up to an unreachable area for no reason other than to be annoying. There is NO good defense for keeping that sign there.

19. Cash

Rule breaking is rule breaking, you get punished for it. It's their fault for breaking the rules especially after warnings :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Yeah but, it's still an exploit and should be removed, especially since it's being used by so many people. Do we really want to ban half the server, and make the staff have to do that every time we go there

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.