Discord Bot-Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ahalan, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Ahalan

Ahalan Costa este, mejor costa. VIP

Hey guys, I'm running a discord server with Mudae, a massive trading-card game with over 46,000 characters from movies, tv shows/cartoons, and anime.

I just set it up this morning so if you won't have missed anything: you can play at your discretion, anytime of day, its meant to be casual gameplay. I can answer any questions about the game. If you're interested, ping me on discord @Ahalan and I'll add you.

• Like Like x 1
  2. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

Oh god Mudae. Me and some friends have put so much time in that damn bot. SGM Mudae though... Could be fun, as long as ranks are disabled. Maybe kakera too, depending

3. Ahalan

Nah I left it all in, gotta give new players the whole experience you know?

4. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

Ranks take away from the experience. Ive played it in like 3 different servers, all of which start with ranks on and always eventually disable em cause it just leads to getting high ranked waifus instead of ones you actually want. Ill totally be willing to join as long as ranks are off. They make the bot waaaay less fun

5. Ahalan

Alright so I looked at how ranks work and just disabled them, keeping kakera though since it can make trading more interesting, and lets people get badges/pins etc.

6. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

Advertising? On my GMod forums? More likely than I thought.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  7. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

This is very fun so far. Please consider joining so I can trade my Ben Drowned for something less disturbing

• Agree Agree x 1