Disable shop items for certain ranks

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Jawanamakeout, Jul 7, 2017.

1. I find it baffling that you guys cannot figure out how to only show or enable certain items for certain ranks. because currently VIP+ and Elite Items available for purchase by VIPS's who cannot usse them.

Personally I have dropped over 13k on various items only to find out seconds after clicking the purchase button that the items I have purchased aen't usable by my rank.

I understand that you guys are putting (VIP+ and Elite Only) at the bottom, but for most of us who read the title and the amount before hitting purchase button and don't read through every single word in the wall of text you guys write for each item.

We either need to implement something like I have mentioned or at the very least some type of refund system so we don't have to try and flag someone down on the forums who can refund us items.

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

It doesn't let you buy them without the rank. And if it does just sell them. You should be reading the elite items title above the models.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

^ ^ ^
    It should not let you buy the items if you are not in the correct group. If it is doing that then you should probably submit a bug report so Highwon can take a look because that's not good :p

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

[​IMG] The titles seen here are quite easy to read and I don't see too many new players making this mistake. They do ask "How do I get VIP+/Supporter,etc?"

Although I understand where you are coming from, displaying the donator items intices people and informs people of what they will get for that rank. I don't think this is too pressing of an issue.

5. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

If you can confirm that you can buy items you can't use (which I actually think you can) I'll talk to opal or highown

• Like Like x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

I honestly don't mind buying it, provided if I could.

8. Sorry- I obviously didnt make it clear enough, I mean inside the perk menu. It allows you to purchase perks which do not work for your rank.

9. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Our pointshop won't let you buy items you are unable to purchase with your rank. You should be receiving a message preventing you from doing so if you do.
    As for perks - we don't have any rank-limited perks, with the exception of event weapon skins (like the Golden weapons we just had on the 4th anniversary event).

If you didn't mean these either than I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you're talking about.

• Like Like x 1
  10. The event items are exactly what I am talking about.

11. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

you couldn't buy them, it said you need vip+ or elite for them if you tried to buy them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

I wouldn't say that there's a lot of reading involved. A skin that's exclusive to Elite/VIP+. That's it.

13. Where did my 10k+ go then? I purchased them and they aren't in my TTT menu . I purchased the HK SL8 gold skin and the COLT skin and my money went down after purchasing.

Woah, imagine that someone trying to defunct my thread. I believe your "example" is exactly what I was trying to get at. You so graciously converted 99% of the jargon on the skin descriptions with 7 words.

14. Opalium

By unlocking these weapons, you get to keep them forever. From now on, if you ever purchase the appropriate rank, these skins will be applied to your weapons. That's why they are purchasable for everyone. You unlock them permanently, since they are available for a limited time only.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

wow i shouldve bought the skin during anniversary (y)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Has this always been the case?

17. Opalium

Yup. Always been like this.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

but vip couldn't buy them tho? :eek:

i mean i would've bought all the skins then and used them now, but I couldn't do that because I couldn't buy the skins due to not being VIP+ or Elite.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. So basically I paid a ton of money for something I have to pay more money for irl to have.. lol

20. Opalium

It's a rank feature. That's how the skin works. You don't have to buy it if you don't wish to pay for a premium rank later.