Denied Dirty Dick's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dirty Dick, May 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirty Dick

Dirty Dick Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dirty Dick
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:84921242
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Part 2
    So @Cupcake Mayhem's logic is impeccable, I had a report on me for RDM and my response offered no valid explanation.[​IMG]
    As you can see in this is screenshot above, offered by @Cupcake Mayhem on my previous ban appeal thread. The report on me is under "Previous map reports" it was placed on me the night before or possibly early morning.
    This is quoting @Cupcake Mayhem on my previous ban appeal thread: "Alright after looking through the video I had, I banned you for RDM and leave because you left while there was an active report on you (and I was logged onto the server)" So I guess my only question is, since you were logged onto the server why did you wait until after I logged off to ban me for 5 days instead of simply slaying me? Especially since the report had been placed hours ago on a previous map.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    and yes i am quite toxic you effing 20 year old please take days to respond to this too​

2. Dirty Dick

Dirty Dick Member

3. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Well to answer your question simply, as you can see there are 12 reports there, and your report was 11/12 so I had to get through the first 10 before I got to your report. Also since It's under "Previous map reports" It means that you were reported one map before the current one (Not multiple maps). Looking at the damage logs, you shot PuriPuriHosi 9 seconds into the round, and your response says "I have no regrets" It's fairly clear that you RDM'd him. I'm going to leave this open to let you respond. @Dirty Dick

4. Dirty Dick

Dirty Dick Member

So if you read the first sentence of this it's fairly clear that I know I RDM'd him and am not contesting that at all. I understand that "Previous map reports" implies the map directly before the current one, but if this is the case what happens to every single report that goes unanswered when there's no mods on and everybody ends up eventually logging? I would assume they go to "Previous map reports" for that specific server unless they're just outright deleted. On top of that why does ban my say 05/19/19 10:47PM when I know for a fact that night I logged nowhere near that time, at least 2 hours before. There's honestly no point in me even trying to contest this because you're either covering up your slow response time to reports or the whole report ulx is just shitty and bugged "this version is outdated!" @Cupcake Mayhem

5. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

So according to the video recording that I have you were banned at around 7:40 PST Not sure why your ban says 10:47 pst, I also don't see that time anywhere. I banned you about 2 rounds after you left because I usually give people time to rejoin incase their game crashed or something.
    I also don't understand what you're trying to say here, it's worded kind of weird. I'm going to close this thread but if you want to elaborate on your question feel free to PM me I'm happy to answer your questions :)

Appeal denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.