Approved Dirty Dan2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dirty Dan2, Jan 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirty Dan2

Dirty Dan2 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Scooba Steve
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:65306289
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I didn't leave on purpose. Literally right as I RDMed I was killed. And right when I died my game froze and crashed. I rejoined as fast as possible because I knew that this would probably happen. I did rejoin and played for probably another 45 minutes. I don't understand why I got such a banned delay. After I rejoined I said I was sorry.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    When I rejoined, the map was Terrortrain. I got on and I said, "my game crashed lol." and another player Salliver (STEAM_0:0:136807476) was like, "are you serious??" And I said yeah that sometimes happens to me.

Ask Salliver, he may not remember but it happened.

I RDMed a Trial Mod with the word Orion in his name. We were walking towards each other and I misclicked and then he started shooting and I did too and we both died within 15 seconds. But right as I died my game crashed on me.​

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  2. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

You were banned by @Hingle for RDM and leave. They will respond when they are available; in the meantime, your ban is only a local one, so you can play on any of the other servers.

3. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

I've seen this, and will respond in a little while. I will also tag @Orion so he can provide his evidence as well as he was on the server at the time with me.

4. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Hey there Scooba Steve.
    Firstly I'd like to explain to you that the situation you described wasn't a slay since you only T Baited me and I damaged you first. It was because of this that I got a bit confused when going through my demos to find the report that got you banned because it was in 67thway, not terrortrain, though I do understand the confusion.

This is the report
    [​IMG]

As you can see, it was nothing on me, though I did report it. I was just looking for unreported damage and stumbled upon this. You said you were being chased by someone in disguise however it is not a valid reason to throw an incendiary grenade that could potentially damage innocent players (and it did).

However, Hingle did give you a round to come back but unfortunately you didn't make it in time so you were banned for RDM and Leave.

[​IMG]

After presenting my evidence, I'll tag @Hingle so he can make a decision.

5. Dirty Dan2

Dirty Dan2 Member

So I'm getting banned for 5 days for taking 6 hp from someone?

6. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

As you can see, from the evidence that @Orion provided, you did 6 damage to a player with an incendiary, now all damage is considered RDM, no matter how small, and you knew you had a slay on you, or at least a report. I will be willing to accept this appeal, and let you serve your slay; however I will not be voiding it, and if you RDM and leave again it'll be a second offense.

Appeal Accepted, but not voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.