Did you ever injure yourself and just not realize how serious it was?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Irish, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

I hurt my wrist during a football game. Went out for two plays. Went back in for the next two quarters. Got home felt my wrist and it felt weird. I went to the ER. I played through a football game with a hairline fracture on my wrist for 22 series. Was surprised

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Grumble

Grumble VIP

When I was a kid I stepped on some broken glass and didn't know till I got home walking on white carpet bleeding everywhere.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. food

food VIP

Not the most severe injury I've had but:

When I was in fifth grade I was playing hide and seek during recess. I hid behind this pile of dead branches (my school was near a forest) and ended up cutting my palm on one, but it was cold out, so my hands were already numb. I hid there for a good twenty minutes and then recess was over. When we lined up to go back inside, someone said "Hey dude why is your hand bleeding?" There was blood on my fingers, sleeve, and palm, and it had stained my pants a little, but I still didn't notice.
    I went to the nurse's office and gauze was wrapped around my hand. I didn't get infected or anything like that.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

I once thought my stairs were a slide :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

only realized a pain from my arm

looked like someone cooked it in one spot

sister told me i got drunk and used a lighter to light up my arm

didn't even get half way through my jack daniels bottle

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

One time i was at a soccer camp *football(dadly if you correct me I will fucking)* and i was in goal playing as the keeper. Some kid takes a shot and I save it and it snaps my arm bone in half. A fucking soccer ball broke my arm.

7. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Lol don’t get opinions from people who aren’t doctors, and I’ve had my fair share of injuries got concusses because of a car accident didn’t realize I was concussed til a day later tho.

8. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

osteoporosis gang

9. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

You will fucking what

*football

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1