did the game change you ?

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by BESTIRAQIGAMER, Aug 30, 2017.

?

are you racist ?

1. OFC

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. YES

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. no doubt

8 vote(s)
    36.4%
  1. ayy hommies
    its been a long time
    we been up in this bitch for a while
    i feel like the game has changed a few things in me
    im more carefull in saying shit irl feeling like my words can be used against me so im more alert and picky with words irl
    and alot more stuff so ive been wondering if anyone else feels this way
    did shit like that happen with u in a diffrent game ?
    does TTT have a monkey dick magic ?

best regards, The gambler who runs the game

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

human interaction is entirely based on how much attention one receives, and not about the actual content of the discussion, as long as people are talking shit about you, its all g

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

Somewhat yes TTT has changed me. A person in particular gave me some truth.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tups

Tups VIP

this game made me hate a lot more people

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

this game made me meet up with ya

• Like Like x 2
  6. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

no

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. god bless the devil

• Like Like x 1
  8. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

why

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. I'm not very social online, and that's because I've become a huge troll over the last two years. I would say less TTT/Gmod and maybe just online games in general made me realize I put too much time into being a shitfaced cockmaster and not enough into being an actual person. I've also come to understand that just because I act like a bumbling fucking retard online, doesn't make me not act that way in real life too.

I think Gmod and TTT specifically have helped me come to terms with I've always adored content creators. I used to make skins and port maps to Left 4 Dead 2 maybe five or six years ago. I stopped creating content because I was immature and couldn't handle criticism. Over these last few years I've started so many projects, and almost all of them have gone unfinished and (or) lost. This year I've made a commitment to see these projects through.

10. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

yes it made me realize what a waste of time games are. Virtual life doesn't mean much. Games are fun to burn time and get shit off your head, nothing more, don't spend all day playing them though. Focus on goals, don't shit your life away.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Qaaap

Qaaap 404 User not found. VIP

OFC standing for Obama Fried Chicken?

12. Spud

Spud Banned VIP

this game has gbiven me the comfidence to go out in public once more and face the dark light of societieys ever judging gays.

Edit: gaze*

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Before I joined this server I was a productive, honest, and diligent member of society. Now I'm a borderline sociopath who revels in earning the trust of strangers and mercilessly murdering them. So yeah, it changed me a bit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

Aye before i joined the server i had a relitive amount of toxisity inside of me but because i aspired to be staff I had repressed it and put on a good public face. Now before/after i staff i need to go release some toxisity because it is not good for someone in the position of staff to tell off everybody I want to. I have adapted pubg because it is one of the most toxic games I can think of with everybody screaming obcenities in the pregame lobby I feel right at home and often join in with them. When i am not playing with sgm members of course. Gotta keep up appearances.

15. nope i turn into my alter ego and make everyone feel like a lesser person than me when i get on my computer

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Parzival

Parzival VIP

yes it did change me
    which made me get used to hate mail
    like goatfucker jihader etc

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1