Denied DiamondSlash's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DiamondSlash, Jul 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiamondSlash

DiamondSlash New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    DiamondSlash
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for RDM when I killed a traitor that I watched kill someone else. I was approaching him from a distance when I saw the guy use a shotgun and kill an AFK. I then shot and killed him, then I was killed by one of his T-buddies. He then reported me for RDM, stating that I killed him without a reason, to which I responded that I watched him kill someone. He insisted he did not kill anyone and I went back and forth with him about how either way, I know what I saw and it turns out you were a traitor.The server then switched maps and I RECEIVED A 5 DAY BAN. Even if for somehow I was just seeing things and he didn't kill anyone, I still had a solid reason for killing him, I know what I saw and it is not fair.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Do you have your steamID or ingame name of you used when you got banned?

3. Credence

Credence Demon Lord VIP

Hey, so you were banned by @Irish for RDM and Leave (1st offense), please be patient while he gathers his evidence.

For future reference, when we ask for your steamID, yours is STEAM_0:0:90999655

4. DiamondSlash

DiamondSlash New Member

Alright thanks, and that's pretty weird seeing as how I never left, I may have been disconnected when the server changed maps or maybe he banned me in between then

5. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

Hello DiamondSlash,
    Last night I banned you for RDM and Leave - (1st Offense) as it was maybe the second round after map change and you weren't anywhere to be seen the report was in round 5/6 of the previous round [SCREENSHOT] In this screenshot it shows me adding the slay to your id (Meaning you're not on the server) I decided to ban for RDM and Leave as I didn't see any sign of you after that I will let you look this over and give you time to respond before I give my final verdict.
    Thank you for your patience,
    -Irish

6. DiamondSlash

DiamondSlash New Member

I know what I saw, maybe I saw God King Dean make the kill and I confused him with Missouri, but even then he is giving himself away in that he didn't do anything about it. That was my reason for killing him, it's solid and henceforth I did not commit RANDOM death match, I have a solid reason. Regardless, a 5 day ban is far too much of a stretch, and the fact that you were able to ban me while I was switching maps is a testament to SeriousTTT's faulty and slow servers. I suggest you look into this as well while unbanning me.

7. Irish

Hello again Diamond, Missouri didn't kill anyone that round and there were about 30-45 second gaps in between any kills made from God-king dean and your kill on Missouri who didn't seem to be associated with any of the kills. Therefore you saying he killed someone and that was your solid reason is invalid, plus I banned you about two rounds after the map change as slow as the joining is at times its not that slow and it would at the most show you were in the process of connecting to the server. I will wait for another response from you in case you have anything further too add but I'm going to wrap this up soon.

8. DiamondSlash

DiamondSlash New Member

30 to 45 seconds sounds about right seeing as how I witnessed the kill from a distance and it took me a just about that time to actually get to Missouri and kill him, and my solid reasoning is valid in that I had a reason to begin with, I didn't act randomly and off impulse as the term RDM (Random Death Match) would entail. I did not randomly kill him, what you're referring to as RDM is actually me just getting the wrong guy but it was not random and was backed up by the fact that I actually witnessed someone get killed, whether it was Missouri or not, henceforth my kill was not in any way random and therefore is not RDM. The fact that you could not have at least seen that I was connecting is another testament to SeriousTTT's faulty servers seeing as how I never left the game, that's how I found out I was banned right after. This isn't the only time I've been unable to connect, it happened several times at the start of special rounds. I even recall one time when a detective ordered us to stay away from the water on Innocence Hotel, I was crowbared into it and not only did I immediately lose connection, but the server disappeared from my server list for the rest of the night. This is all unnecessary anyway, now matter how you try to twist it and turn it, your 5 day ban is unjustified and it would be better for everyone involved if you just removed it and fix your servers as well. I wouldn't be on the forums typing these long essays for you if I was wrong.

9. Irish

Diamond, this will be my final response here on this thread anything further can be taken up with me here
    What you seem to be missing is you claim your reason to kill is that he killed people on the beach and therefore it's not RDM (which is the act of randomly killing someone with no valid reason) but that reason is, in fact, invalid as the player you killed didn't actually kill anyone and wasn't associated in damaging or killing anyone on the beach, meaning you RDMed him given you had plenty of time to connect if you were, in fact, connecting my ban was justified 5 days is the standard for those who RDM and leave. It isn't better for "everyone" involved for me to unban you as it's just you and me involved. I suggest you read out extended rules here so you can learn our rules and the punishments for breaking them, given all the reasons listed above I find this appeal denied.
    Thanks for your patience and thanks for appealing
    -Irish

Appeal : Denied
    Thread : Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.