Devil May Cry 4 Player Model (Dante)

Discussion in 'Player Models' started by Dako, May 10, 2014.

1. Dako

Dako VIP

Hello all, I'd like to make a suggestion for the player model of Dante. I'm a diehard fan of the Devil May Cry series and running around as the main character would be a huge benefit as far as just being the model of someone you admire (at least for me and other fans). My gibberish aside though, the model seems to be really high quality as far as detail goes.

[​IMG]

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=137818168&searchtext=Dante

I really hope that the level of detail on the model catches someones eye and that this request is considered, I'd definitely spend a lot more time racking up points if I knew this model was added ;P

Last edited: May 10, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

you should post a link to the workshop file so we can check it out. the size of the model and stuff like that matter. Also, why does the left model look fat. haha

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Dako

Dako VIP

Lol I'm not sure. And the link I posted under the screenshot should be the workshop file, right?

4. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

oh yeah, didnt see it. my bad.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

11mb for a player skin? That might be a bit too big. We try to keep the amount of downloads/download time down so that people can join in for the first time quickly.

6. Dako

Dako VIP

That does make sense, but my first time joining didn't take very long as opposed to most with excessive soundclips and whatnot. Even still, a lot of people seem to be returning players so the download time wouldn't be too huge of a factor, right?